Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Short post session entry (with some updates making it longer)

Posted 02-09-2023 at 08:25 AM by pluky
Updated 02-10-2023 at 02:58 AM by pluky

I don't know if it's a Sub drop, but after today's session I went from wanting to give up on the last tasks, to questioning my entire desire to be a part of this (BDSM, a Sub, taking pain, everything), to wanting to just announce that I give up in the current tasks again, to this...

Update 1 :

I'm not crying but my eyes keep releasing tears mechanically, similar to sometimes when I'm close to my period, a hormonal reaction to my tits being destroyed I think. This was probably the most intense and heavy in pain session I've had so far, not to mention the length.

I finally asked for 5 permissions to stop, only a few tasks left but also e-stim in between every time, and my breasts are so sore for being tortured again so soon. Participants had mercy and gave me the votes although two tried to add minuses, which I didn't take into account because it wasn't the voting system I suggested.

Update 2 :

When it came down to the task consisting of sustaining all my clothespins on my breasts AND nipples for 5 mn, I entered the "kik live pic" game as to help me kill the time and not focus too much on the sensation, I was on the edge of my seat and checking the timer the whole duration but receiving messages non-stop asking me for a live pic of my current state allowed me to go through it more easily.

On the down side with all this I totally forgot to take = a proper picture of it and I only have those low resolution kik camera pictures, taken in a rush with too much pain to as much as focus on picking a good angle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230210_050550.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1048  
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good for you on stopping. What an intense session!

Your response to the minuses was... very restrained.
  2. Old Comment
    Take some time to love yourself too Pluky! You’ve been on one hell of a ride. Very impressed with your dedication. Make sure you’re getting some semblance of aftercare, anon internet interaction isn’t really the best source for that.
    Updated 02-09-2023 at 07:14 PM by Beline
  3. Old Comment
    @Xman I'm a "mouthy brat" with self-control (sometimes).

@Beline yes one of my first thoughts when I just woke up was "without a Dom the lines between this and self-harm are starting to be blurry". The first moment when I open my eyes and following few minutes have to be the worse of the whole experience, which has to do with the chemical imbalance I think but also just realizing the sore spots and what I did.

I don't know if it's my thing, I don't know if I'll do it again.

I see Subs on GD taking more abuse than that in add threads all the time, only difference is that mine is more documented and I whine a lot.
    Updated 02-09-2023 at 07:24 PM by pluky