Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Part II and end of my report on the ladies.exposed edging game

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:28 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:44 PM by pluky

Part I

Some updates on how this went after the initial post.

I was assigned a punishment consisting of 100 spanks with a hairbrush on my bare ass (total not for each side) for every time I accidentally ruined or came without permission. That ended up being 3 ruins this far.

The extensions that people on ladies.exposed added hit the limit (100). I tried to keep edging when it was still around 50, but I had another ruin at edge #41 just when someone finally said I was allowed to cum once I reach #44, I guess my excitement got me.

That was all too frustrating, seeing how I fucked up so close, the ever growing number of extensions now reaching towards 60, and just feeling down from this yet another ruin... so that's when I admitted my defeat.

Hours later I gave myself a much needed proper orgasm before sleeping, despite all those edges and ruins surprisingly. Which I knew would earn me another 100 spankings on my already bruising ass (from the previous 300 spankings) but that was no issue, I have somewhat of a good pain tolerance in there. But the orgasm wasn't great, it was a bit painful and short lived due to the heightened sensitivity.

When I woke up I saw that someone modified the location of the 200 spankings left from my ass to my pussy as to make it worse, in response to me giving up on the challenge. Another person added 200 swats to my breasts followed with another 200 directly to my nipples (total not for each side), with a wooden spoon, again as a forfeit for failing the challenge. I thought it was only fair, as I didn't stick with what I announced I would do (an edge for every extension).

I did execute all of those and proceeded to have a second orgasm later. I documented all punishments with proof pictures that I shared on the site for limited amounts of time.

Finally after around 48 hours of this whole thing (if my assessment is correct), I took some rubbing alcohol to erase the permanent marker on my body before taking a shower, which signed the end of this experience.

I hope I did not forget anything.

Final score

Edges :
41/100

Accidental ruins :

Orgasms :

Forfeit/Punishment :
Bare ass spanking with hairbrush : 300/300
Pussy spanking : 200/200 (50 with hand 150 with a wooden spoon)
Breast spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
Nipples spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230206_034243.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1047  
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your report and pictures are fabulous!
    Updated 02-06-2023 at 02:49 AM by Azyliux
  2. Old Comment
    Well done. Great picture too.