Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Weight Loss - New Plan

Posted 09-23-2019 at 08:17 AM by MsX

After a semi-successful start to the weight loss, I managed to fall over the weekend and pick up four broken bones in my foot.

This puts a damper on the weight loss - standing on a scale is fairly impossible. Standing at all is impossible because of injuries to the other foot (no breaks at least)!

So the new plan.......I'm hoping someone has good suggestions for weight loss while less mobile.

I'm watching what I eat and drink very carefully now.

I'm hoping this is enough to keep it under control, at the very least.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Keeping the spirits up while I can!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1297 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have mobility issues, myself.

Deep breathing exercises and singing. I'd suggest simple meditations, too, to help reduce stress, but people tend to wig out about that.

If you can get to a weight bench, upper body work and core exercises.

Be in the fresh air; it will help avoid going stir-crazy, and keeping warm will use some energy.

Maintain sleep. It's easily disturbed if not moving about, pain, and feeling bad due to reduced mobility. However, restful sleep is needed to recuperate and prevent poor decision making.

Keep an eye to avoid constipation and bloating.

Use the time spent sitting to plan/prepare meals. It may also help you avoid the blues because you'd be doing something useful, productive and focussing on your goals.

Keep your water fluids up, avoid sugary drinks and alcohol while you can't move so much.

Be aware that pain and boredom might drive you to eating when not hungry, purely for comfort or something to do. Resist that by keeping your mind occupied.

Hope some of this helps, and you have a speedy recovery.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the advice! Will definitely take all of this into my plan. I feel better already just reading this.

Thanks for the kindness ♥️

One day at a time!

Luckily I'm working online so at least that will be normal and keep me busy...
  3. Old Comment
    Did you ever get your meal plan arranged with your friend? It's even more important to be strict with that, as you're not able to do the other part of the feedback loop (weighing yourself) for now.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Comment
    Did you ever get your meal plan arranged with your friend? It's even more important to be strict with that, as you're not able to do the other part of the feedback loop (weighing yourself) for now.
    Thanks for the message Sir Stephen!

I did get it arranged and I am following it.

I was allowed to have a milkshake after I was discharged from hospital, as a treat.

Since then I have been very obedient to the meal plan.
  5. Old Comment
    I have a good weightloss plan for you... Stop eating from a feeding through