Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Office's Avatars

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Rate this Entry

I'm sorry! I forgot!

Posted 06-30-2009 at 03:59 AM by Officelover

This is the credits to the original British TV show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TYG...C2A70&index=80)

It is awesome. The TV show, actually though, sucks. But the book is the best,. and the movie is pretty good (take a looksee at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojydNb3Lrrs)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1921 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I LOVE the old BBC television show. It was much more alive and humorous than that dull movie that was made. Nothing beats the books or radio show but the TV show ranks up near them.
  2. Old Comment
    Hold on... the TV show sucked and the movie was pretty good? Sweet Jesus what movie were you watching?!

I admit the books are awesome (only read the restraunt at the end of the universe so far ), but the TV show is just amazing, the style of comedy is great. The movie just pisses over some of the greatest bits.

For instance, in the movie you get that absolutely piss poor start where Ford Prefect comes barrelling in on a shopping cart full of beer. That completely destroys that entire opening of having the construction manager lay in front of the bulldozer and the bulldozer tear down the house while they head to the pub etc.

I don't mind small edits to make it fit a movie format if taken from a book, but to outright destroy sections when it didn't need doing is effing ridiculous.

So yeah, put bluntly, that movie was utter gash, should never have seen the light of day, and whoever green lighted it needs shooting for being an utter prat.
  3. Old Comment
    Having only seen the movie, I can only comment on it. And I loved it. So if I love the movie, I'm gunna LOVE the books with a passion?
    Posted 07-28-2009 at 01:18 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Sorry to be so late getting back to you, but yes.

Well, actually no.

More than passion- ardour!