Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Posted 10-14-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-20-2018 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly

Welcome to
Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Step right up Jaro and let's begin.

THE RULES:

* You will roll a d6 and complete the task hidden behind the spoiler. Once the task is complete you may roll again and continuing moving down the game board towards the 30, which will earn you a reward. If you do not land on 30, you will continue back at 1.

* Each task must be completed within 2 weeks of the time you rolled it. You will add it to the deadlines document once rolled. If you need an extension, you will appeal to Icey and myself and we will decide whether it is warranted.

*Once the task is completed, you have 24 hours to write and post your report (and roll your next number if you do not have any on the go currently).

* You may have 3 tasks rolled at one time, but only need to have 1 at a time.

* Icey and I will decide if you will end when you land on 30, or if you will continue.

* We reserve the right to change any tasks as we go or alter them as needed.

* You will NOT read any of the tasks under the spoilers until you have landed on them.

NOTE: All comments will be moderated and edited to protect the top secret nature of the tasks. Comments teasing Jaro about the hidden tasks are perfectly allowed and encouraged!

THE GAME

1) Plug yourself for a consecutive amount of time only Butterfly and Icey know. If you ask for it to be removed before the time has finished wear​ plastic​ pegs on nipples for ​1​5 minutes.

2) Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum.

3) Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.

4) Spend one hour doing chores in heels.

5) Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)

6) Accumulate two hours of deepthroating before asking for permission to touch. Send a picture to both Butterfly and Icey of your mouth as far down on the toy as you can get.

7) Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the morning.

8) ​Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.

9) Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.

10) For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.

11) Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum.

12) Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days

13)Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.

14) Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)

15)Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag

16) Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.

17) Ruin 5 orgasms

18) Wear your cage overnight

19) Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower

20) Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey

21) Take 3 pictures in bra and panties and send to Butterfly and Icey

22) Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging

23)Eat your next orgasm

24) For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing

25) For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise.

26)Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.

27) Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. You may put up to 3 on you in a day. The next day you can put the next 3, etc. Let them fade naturally. Take a photo each day to show us your progress.

28) Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)

29) Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

30)
One reward from Butterfly and one reward from Icey. (You can ask for something specific and if it is reasonable/doable we will say yes, or we can choose for you.)
Views 4427 Comments 85
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 85

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Outstanding tasks:

*Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum. (waiting for permission)
    *Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.
    *Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower (waiting to find a time that works for all 3 of us)
    *For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise. (almost complete)
    *Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.
  2. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Today I finished the following kinky exercise:

This one really was lots of fun! But it was a challenge too!

I used the following anal toys, except the dildo as it isn't an anal toy specifically and that is impossible to keep in without holding it in.

I prepared my ass and toys carefully, lubing everything thorougly and placing them on top of some low container so that I could get them into my ass more easily.

The glass and medium plug weren't much of a problem. Even my large plug popped in without much of an issue. My hole is actually pretty loose by now.

But I knew the small and inflatable plug would be problem as both cannot stand upright. I had put the small plug into a roll of toilet paper to make it stand upright but even that way I couldn't get in into my ass. It was just too light so it fell over. Also, the curved end really didn't help. I had to touch it to place it upright again but I soon gave up on that one.

The inflatable I could get in, but even that fell over a few times. I had placed it between a little rack from the kitchen for holding herbs. But that wan't enough to keep it upright stable enough to get it into my ass. It kept sliding away so ultimately I had to hold it upright with my hand while I sat down onto it.

I could move all to the bucket at the other side of the room without letting them slip from my ass. The knot of the rope around my ankles did come loose a few times though, so I had to re-tie that.

When I was done I had just the small plug left that I couldn't get into my ass. So I removed my gag, got down on all fours and took it between my teeth to carry that to the bucket too.

So I was done but I have had to touch the toys no less than 6 times. Sooo.... I just finished my 60 penalty exercises: 20 push-ups, 20 burpees and 20 sit-ups.

So, keeping them in my ass wasn't a problem, just the getting them in part was. Very nice and creative task indeed!
    Due to some miscommunication, Jaro has made two mistakes in completing this task.
    1) The dildo IS used as an anal toy primarily by us, and therefore he was supposed to attempt to carry it in his ass without using his hands, therefore forcing him to exercise more OR having the extra degradation of A2M.
    2) The small plug should have been put in his ass using his hands if needed, therefore incurring more of a penalty and therefore more exercises.

Although this was not explicitly Jaro's fault, the task was still a lot easier than intended, and therefore Jaro will need to complete the following task before we deem this complete:

Using your suction cup dildo, complete the following (in this order):
    Put the dildo in your ass and attempt to hold it there for 1 minute without using your hands. If it slips out, put it in your mouth, as far as you can for 2 minutes. Keep track of the amount of seconds that you fell short (ex, you held it in for 5 seconds before it fell, write down 55 seconds)

The task will be repeated, subtracting 10 seconds from the time needed to hold it in your ass each time.

So round 2 you would attempt to hold it in for 50 seconds. If it doesn't stay in, hold in your mouth for 2 minutes. Record the amount you fell short.

At the end, you will actively deep throat for the total amount of time that you feel short.
  3. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report #2)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Using your suction cup dildo, complete the following (in this order):
    Put the dildo in your ass and attempt to hold it there for 1 minute without using your hands. If it slips out, put it in your mouth, as far as you can for 2 minutes. Keep track of the amount of seconds that you fell short (ex, you held it in for 5 seconds before it fell, write down 55 seconds)

The task will be repeated, subtracting 10 seconds from the time needed to hold it in your ass each time.

So round 2 you would attempt to hold it in for 50 seconds. If it doesn't stay in, hold in your mouth for 2 minutes. Record the amount you fell short.

At the end, you will actively deep throat for the total amount of time that you feel short.
    OMG!
    This consequence task Miss Butterfly gave me for failing my previous exercise really scared me. From experience I know the dildo always slips out so I was looking at up to almost 20 minutes (if you do the calculation) for thorough ass to mouth deepthroating. And I've very really done A2M before!

However....

Once I did this it actually turned out I could do it and I didn't need to put it into my mouth at all!

After I had cleaned myself out rigorously - and I do mean rigorously - I prepared the dildo with only little lube. I decided to be smart about it and figured the less slippery it would be the better. My hole is loose enough and the dildo small enough to do this without much lube and so I did. And, low and behold, it actually stayed put and yes I was standing upright letting gravity do its thing.

I completed all rounds this way, not cleaning the dildo but wiping my ass a few times from any execisve lube. And thus I made it and avoided A2M completely!

I do love the idea and threat of A2M because it is so degrading and the taste must be bad indeed. I know it will happen eventually but I will always try my best to avoid it. Because, lets face it, what sane person puts something in their mouth that was in their ass before!?
  4. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (6/7 Report)

Today's exercise was the following:

Quote:
    You are going to attach your suction cup dildo to a chair, the tub etc. Get it nice and lubed up. Now grab two bottles of water, two buckets or cans of soup etc. Attach clamps to your nipples and attach an elastic or string from the nipples clamps to your thumbs.
    While holding one of the above objects in each hand, you will hold your hands out to the side (making a right angle with your body) and
    you will complete 100 ass thrusts, ball deep.
    You can do them in sets of 20. But in between the sets you will need to wear your cage.
    This task seemed almost impossible as I knew from experience that squatting anal fucks are extremely hard. But acutally, it turned out to be quite a bit easier than I expected it to be. It was still hard but not too hard and a lot of fun as well.

I prepared the dildo and placed it pretty high this time. At about chair hight so I didn't have to squat so deep. I prepared my clover clamps with 3 elastic bands on each so that I could attach them to my thumbs and stretch my arms out resulting in a painful but doable pull.

For weights I choose two large and thick books and thus I started the fucks.

The fucks themselves were not a problem. The holding the books with the pull on my nipples wasn't too hard either. It was a bit painful but in general the clover clamps don't hurt my nipples too much (and actually came off 2 times during my breaks.

The hard part was that I had to make sure to keep the dildo in my ass as I was going up and down on it. I tried before but it was impossible to get it into my ass without using my hand to guide it. It would just slip back in my ass crack and not 'catch on'.

So I fucked by coming up only up to the tip and then down again. This was sooooo painful on my lower legs that I really needed the breaks. The 20 was already killing and I almost couldn't do it. But I could and I did and completed this in the required 5 sessions this way.
  5. Old Comment

Ruin your next orgasm (Report)

Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum.

Yeah, another ruin, thank you very much!

My misses made it even more evil by requiring me to wear my humbler as I did it. I loved the pull on my balls that it game me but the ruin itself was so frustratingly unsatisfying.

Especially considering the fact that I was very horny before I did it. And then my misses had another surprise for me:

I have to now start to do 50 edges without ruining any before I am even allowed to ask to cum again!
  6. Old Comment

Buy panties (Report)

So I did it! One of the most daring tasks so far:

Quote:
    Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.
    I hate embarassing myself in public and, since public is a limit, it was really a push to have to buy panties!

But I did it! Today I went to a cheap and very low-key department store just at opening time. It was Sunday so it was rather quiet. I needed a few things for myself there too so I gathered them while I eyeballed the woman's underwear section.

There were a few women selecting underwear there. While I wasn't nervous when I entered the shop I did hesitate quite a bit at this point. I really didn't want to go over there while those women were still there.

So I kept 'browsing' other shelves close by while waiting for them to leave. When they did I quickly moved over there only to notice that there was still one woman left who I hadn't seen.

So be it then, I couldn't leave now. I only took about half a minute to select something around my size. It was a very plain pair of underwear. No thong, nothing sexy, but I wanted to be quick about it. I actually got two of the same as I needed to wear for a week and I also figured buying just one would be more suspicious.

I don't think the woman even looked at me while I was there.

So now the hardest part: paying for them at the checkout counter. But I wasn't very nervous. I just acted normal figuring that would be the best way to do it. She scanned them, I paid for them, no eyebrows raised and I left the store a happy man.

Now all that's left is wear them to work the coming week but that shouldn't be too hard. I just tried them on and they are comfortable enough.
  7. Old Comment
    *Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.
    *Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower (waiting to find a time that works for all 3 of us)
    *Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week. (painties bought, just needs to wear them all week)
    *Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.
    *Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.
  8. Old Comment

Wear panties (Report)

I completed the second part of this task:

Quote:
    Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.
    I have worn panties to work Monday through Friday this week and I loved it!

It started easy enough. The panties that I bought were actually of the plain, non-sexy kind. Normal fabric and no thong. Thus they didn't feel much different than my regular briefs, only smaller. I wore them easily enough on Monday and Tuesday.

Since I didn't want to wear the same dirty underwear all week and my misses allowed me, I switched to different panties each day for the rest of the week: all much smaller, lacy thong panties. White, black and on the last day today: pink!

Wednesday I was working from home which made it much easier but for 1 hour that day I had to make tack panties out of the pair I bought! They didn't work so well to make but still they were painful and certainly not nice to wear!

The last two days in my small thong at work I felt very naked and exposed under my pants, mostly because my ass was bare. But I was also a bit worried that I would feel too horny and I would be leaking pre-cum. There was only very little sheer fabric between my cock and the front of my pants. And Miss even made me edge once at work.

Fortunately, it went okay and I actually loved wearing the thongs. I love the feeling of the fabric and the thong in my butt crack and the them being hidden among other people. And they provided just enough support to be comfortable enough. Briefly I considered wearing my even smaller G-string, but I figured that might be just too daring.
  9. Old Comment

Messy dinner (Report)

I just had my second dinner in accordance to this dare:

Quote:
    Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.
    The first dinner was a lasgna, the second that I just had bakmi (like noodles) with chicken in sauce.

I had the lasagna on all fours from a bowl on the floor. But the bowl was hot and, silly worm that I am, I burnt my nose on it. That wasn't nice and the lasagna itself didn't taste very good.

I enjoyed today's meal much more, and also the humiliation and messy aspect of it. I had this meal from a large plate while lying flat on the floor wearing only a t-shirt. I was horny and I felt my cock stirr as I slobbered up the messy meal.

I love messy/dirty/food tasks! The only thing I never like about them is the prep and cleanup required, but in this case, with only my nose, chin and around my mouth dirty, this part wasn't a problem.
  10. Old Comment

Diapered in public (Report)

Today I did this dare:

Quote:
    Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.
    Honestly, it was one of the easier dares in this game. It hides well enough under a pair of loose fitting jeans and it is quite comfortable to wear.

So, I wore it for an accumulation of 30 minutes today in public among other people. I wore it to the post office to mail a package and then I did my grocery shopping with it in a large store. That store also had a toilet in which I pulled down my pants and snapped a picture for my misses. Finally, I completed the half hour by a 10 minute walk over another shopping center.

It was only slightly awkward when people were walking around me but I was positive they coundn't see anything. So yes, this was quite an easy dare and there's not much more to say about that.

Glad to tick another one off the list!

---
    Currently left to do:

*Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower (we are doing that now over the course of 3 evenings)
    *Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.

So... I think my misses will make me roll again soon.
    Updated 11-29-2017 at 10:13 AM by Jaro
  11. Old Comment
    Wow, wouldn't expected that would be easy at all for you after what you wrote half a year ago. What has become of you, slutty, filthy worm?

Well done. I still consider it brave.
  12. Old Comment
    Jaro has rolled a 1, which puts him on:

14) Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)

However we are going to change this to:

Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with Hot Sauce and singing "Burning [balls] of fire" (to the tune of Burning Ring of Fire from Johnny Cash.)

His roll landed him on #20
    Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey
  13. Old Comment

Begging (Report)

I finally completed this task

Quote:
    Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower

It actually became 3 evenings of begging and I had to beg for:
    * permission to pee
    * permission to poop
    * permission to use furniture/bed
    * permission to touch/edge

I ended up begging 16 times over the course of these days using almost 1800 words in total! I was pleading for my bed and to sit on my chair most.

At one point Miss made me kneel instead of use my chair and she also made me make a bed on the floor! The bed on the floor was hard and uncomfortable and I feared a bit Miss would make me sleep there. Fortunately she did grant me my bed back!

It was fun but hard. It became harder each time to beg because I was running out of ideas on how to.

But I do believe my misses enjoyed it and they have both confirmed that I didn't have to take any cold showers!

-----
    Pending tasks:
    * Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.
    * Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with Hot Sauce and singing "Burning [balls] of fire" (to the tune of Burning Ring of Fire from Johnny Cash.)
    * Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey (busy with this one now)
  14. Old Comment
    You did such a great job on your begging. I really cannot tell you how proud of you I am. You have improved so much over the last few months. Seriously, I was in shock!
  15. Old Comment

Pic proof off all rules and tasks (Report)

Last weekend I had to do this:

Quote:
    Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey (busy with this one now)
    This was fun to do as I, even though I usually don't have, like to 'prove' to my misses that I am doing what I have to do. I have become more comfortable with showing stuff and thus, this wasn't too hard to do.

I ended up doing and picturing the following:
    • My daily walk
    • The water bottle from which I have to drink 2 liters each day
    • Me using the bathroom (without the dirty details)
    • My piss on the floor
    • Me lapping up my piss from the floor
    • Me drooling from my spider gag while writing my weekly blog
    • Me wearing my humbler (for an accumulated total of 140 minutes)
    • Me touching and edging
    • Updating my body writing
    • Trimming and shaving my pubic hair
    • Wearing my plug (which I had to wear all weekend)
    • Me wearing a tiny G-string (with my plug) while out in public
    • Doing my daily push-ups and sit-ups
    • Wearing a toilet roll with tacks on the inside on... my penis!

That last task wasn't so hard to picture but... omfg that was an evil task. Especially when my misses started to tease me and I got hard!

--------
    I still had some pending and Miss made me roll again so I now have left to do:
    * Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.
    * Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with Hot Sauce and singing "Burning [balls] of fire" (to the tune of Burning Ring of Fire from Johnny Cash.)
    * Eat your next orgasm (but Miss has told me that it will be a while until I can do this)
    * Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.
    Updated 12-05-2017 at 10:39 AM by Jaro
  16. Old Comment

Plane little worm (Report)

I just completed this dare:

Quote:
    Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.
    It didn't become a dinosaur and I didn't use sprinkles. What I did instead was.... turn my little worm into a plane!

I started off with a white candle which I lit. I then spent some time dripping candle wax all over my wormy penis. I covered it entirely, including the head, balls and also the bottom of the shaft (by lying down on my back).

When I was done with this part I began to shave away my pubic hair. I already have a rule that I must keep it neat and trimmed (shaving optional). I always keep my balls shaved smooth but keep a tidy groomed patch above.
    Now I shaved that all away, save for a small inverted triangle, just above my cock. This was supposed to represent the tail of the plane.

Now I took two rubber bands and put one around each ball. They were to go to the sides of my shaft to represent wings. This worked, more or less, but they looked still too spherical to be proper wings so I needed to add something. I also needed to get rid of the wax from my balls because that wasn't staying put like the wax on my penis was.

So I removed the wax from my balls and wrapped a piece of duct tape around each one and stuck the ends to my abdomen, making them appear more like wings and keeping them raised.

Now for the final touch! A small, but important detail to make my cock as convincing a plane as I could make it: a propeller.

To make this I cut off a q-tip and stuck it (soft part) into my pee hole. I then attached two plastic coffee stirrers to it that I had combined into one, with the holes of the two over each other and held by the q-tip!

Finally I drew a few windows on my white shaft (the fuselage) with black marker and I was done!

I had originally planned to make myself hard for this. Because I really wanted a Boeing 747, not a little Cessna. But it was not possible to stroke. Besides: getting hard would have totally ruined the wax.

So now I had a small little aircraft that actually looked like it was crashing. Granted, it didn't really look that convincing. Thus this detailed description of what it looked like.

Of course, my misses want picture proof and so I have sent them.

I loved this dare and I hope they will too. I hope they will like it enough to decide to give me a nice reward.

---------
    Pending tasks:
    * Eat your next orgasm (but Miss has told me that it will be a while until I can do this)
    * Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.
  17. Old Comment

Burning balls of fire (Report)

I just completed this dare:

Quote:
    Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with Hot Sauce and singing "Burning [balls] of fire" (to the tune of Burning Ring of Fire from Johnny Cash.)

So okay... I did it as instructed, naked in front of my video camera. My current body writing 'torture toy' also clearly in view and both my little worm as well as my cum-filled balls soaked in hot sauce.

At the start the burn wasn't so bad, but it did increase as I was stroking away.

During my strokes I sang (more or less) the following alteration of Johnny Cash' favorite song:

My cock, is an aching thing
    With all this cum within
    Bound by wild desire
    My horniness is dire

I soaked my balls in this sauce of fire
    As I stroke stroke stroke
    The pain grows higher

And it burns burns burns
    These balls of fire
    My balls of fire

But they really started to burn as I was cleaning in the shower and it lingered a little while afterwards too. Still, while it was a strong burn, I actually liked the feeling. I actually enjoy this type of pain and I am happy I could tick of another edge from my edge bank.

However truth be told at the moment of edge I did drip two small drops of pre-cum, but I don't think that counts as a ruin.

My misses can clearly see it in the video I just had to send to them, so they might judge differently.

---------
    Pending tasks:
    * Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when
    finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch. (haven't started this one yet)
    * Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the morning.
  18. Old Comment

Slept like a baby (Report)

I just completed this task:

Quote:
    Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the
    morning.
    This one wasn't as hard as I did it before and I didn't need to actually sleep in a wet diaper (like I thought when I first read this task).

I went to sleep wearing my diaper last night. It's comfortable enough, but annoying as I greatly prefer to sleep naked and let my little worm be free.

Still, I slept like a baby but when I woke up I was extremely horny. I asked Miss Butterfly if I could touch but I was only allowed to do so through my diaper. That was pretty much impossible and I was frustratingly leaking pre-cum in my diaper.

When Miss allowed me to pee (after I got collared again for the day) I thoroughly soaked my diaper before I took it off. I was very happy I didn't have to sit in it this time.

---------
    Pending tasks:
    * Eat your next orgasm (I just might be able to do this soon, after I complete one really hard task)
    * Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when
    finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch. (haven't started this one yet)
    * Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag (1 out of 5 done)
    * For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing (just rolled)
    Updated 12-17-2017 at 09:36 PM by Jaro
  19. Old Comment

Flushed out worm (Report)

I just completed this task:

Quote:
    Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.
    I was so not looking forward to this that I had kept postponing it but now, on the day of the deadline, there was no way out.

The worst part of this task was the freakin' cold toilet water! It's the same reason why I hate a cold shower so much! I am really a tropical worm at heart and very sensitive to cold!

I touched with my wormy head lowered into my toilet, smelling my worm piss, 5 times in a row today. Each time I flushed, the water hit my forehead and got into my nose. It made me jump and shiver! Freaking good lord!

Yes, I guess it could have been worse. My toilet isn't so deep. My face couldn't actually touch the pee and the water didn't soak my head completely. Only my forehead and chin and nose. I still looked at and smelled the pee very near me and this was very humiliating.

But I really hated the flushing! It seems toilet water is colder than all other water and it smells too!

---------
    Pending tasks:
    * Eat your next orgasm (I just might be able to do this soon, after I complete one really hard task)
    * Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag (1 out of 5 done)
    * For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing
    * Spend one hour doing chores in heels (just rolled)
    Updated 12-19-2017 at 10:19 PM by Jaro
  20. Old Comment
    You are doing such an amazing job with all these tasks, little worm.

To think your first roll freaked you out so much and now look at you! I quite like the titles you make up for the reports too.

You make us both proud every day.
  21. Old Comment

Cumnivore (Report)

After more than a month of denial and lots of horniness, yesterday I was finally allowed to cum!

It wasn't easy to earn it however. Just before I have had to 24 edges, 1 edge on the hour each hour! Thus keeping me horny, frustrated and depriving me from sustained sleep.

It was rough, but the orgasm was great. I came with my ass and mouth plugged and it made me such a happy worm.

Unfortunately, I did have to

Quote:
    Eat your next orgasm
    The taste of cum doesn't bother me that much but I'm hardly a cumnivore. It was humilating to have to eat it and it made me feel like a cum slut. Still, not the worst price to pay for a nice orgasm. The day leading up to it was much worse.
  22. Old Comment

So much drool (Report)

I finally completed this:

Quote:
    Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag
    This was a pretty dauting task. So much time to do and obviously, I couldn't do it all at once. The penis gag no longer makes me choke but it makes me drool like nothing else and it's certainly not pleasant to wear. But I do like the drool

The longest I could wear it at once was 1 hour. I now completed it in several session of 1 or half an hour each.
    Unfortunately, I did not make the original deadline of December 25th. Since we are on a little break from D/s right now, I hope my misses will go easy on me for this one.

---------
    Pending tasks (can start at the end of our break Jan 2)
    * For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing
    * Spend one hour doing chores in heels (just rolled)
  23. Old Comment

Chores in heels (Report)

I just completed the following task:

Quote:
    Spend one hour doing chores in heels
    This was more uncomfortable then I expected. I have worn my heels for 48 hours straight before and this was only an hour. Still, my feet (especially my toes) were killing me during the last half hour.

During the hour I was wearing my inch high heels and according to my rules a glass butt plug and my collar too. Otherwise I was completely naked and had "little play thing" written on my abdomen.

Thus, I cleaned up the appartment. I cleaned the bathroom and toilet, did the dishes, vacuumed and tidied up the place. I was on my feet almost the entire times save for a few times I was on my knees. For the last 10 minutes or so I worked on my knees as my toes were just too painful.

This was a hard task. But it did make my otherwise boring tasks more enjoyable too and I felt very submissive looking like that.

---------
    Pending tasks
    * For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing (Doing. I have done this 3 of of the required 7 times)
    * Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. (I started the thread right here)
    * Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days (not started yet, this one is pretty terrible!)
  24. Old Comment

Stinking piss worm (Report)

I have been such a filthy piss worm over the past week because I had to do the following:

Quote:
    For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing
    So for 7 days I needed to do this, which ended up being 6 golden showers as I skipped one shower. I always shower in the morning so I had to do this before work.

I did them all while lying in the bathtub. Peeing all over my face, upper body and legs and feet most days (although I didn't do my face the first day).

I have to pee a lot in the morning and it is strong reeking concentrated piss. I stunk like the lowly little piss worm that I am and I sat there in my own filth shivering because I got cold too.

I really felt degraded with this dare, which I loved. But after 7 days I also really felt done with it so I'm glad it's over now. Also, I had to scrub myself really well. One day I was driving to work and I still smelled a faint smell of piss!

---------
    Pending tasks
    * Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. (I started the writing yesterday!)
    * Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days (not started yet, this one is pretty terrible!)
  25. Old Comment

Piss black coffee! (Report)

Well, I survived this task as well:

Quote:
    Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days
    Fortunately, I only had to do this with one cup a day. But it does taste really awful and I hate to have to spoil my coffee like this. It doesn't help that my morning pee is so concentrated.

I do drink my coffee strong so that hides the taste of urine a bit. But it still tastes bad and also mentally it's very degrading to drink something that looks very normal but contains something so awful!
    I'm very glad I'm done!

---------
    Pending tasks
    * Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. (I actually added the last writing today, so now I guess all that's left is for all to fade)
    * Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)