Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Early present

Posted 04-19-2017 at 07:16 AM by AbusiveMaster

It is so hard to Dom the two most beautiful girls on the site - on the planet in my opinion. Everyone should feel sorry for what I have to go through on a daily basis.

Take today, for example. My birthday is very soon, and - for timing issues - my girls decided to give me an early present. We joined together in a skype conference call. Hearty was already naked, and Icy stripped soon after the call began.

I was informed that my girls planned to orgasm simultaneously for me on webcam. And so I was forced to endure the two naked beauties wanding themselves.

My girls are so similar in some ways, and so different in others. Hearty's pert and perky little tits seem even smaller when compared to Icy's firm, full orbs. Icy's teeny tiny little nipples compared to the large, hard points on top if Hearty's chest. Both perfect in utterly different ways.

Another way in which they differ is orgasm speed. My Hearty cums so fast, while my Icy takes a few minutes longer to make it, sometimes longer still. I expected today to be one of the longer days as she was so shy and embarassed, being watched by Heart, but that wasnt the case.

Of course, that didnt mean my little hearty got off easy. She planned on holding the edge and waiting, but i was having noe of that. I counted her down to several orgasms while Icy was approaching her first - and one or two more before Icy was given her second.

I am so lucky. Seriously. Most men only dream of what I have - and while they dream they do what I was doing while watching my girls. The difference is that i don't have to imagine it.

So feel sorry for me, it is a hard life, and the thing I have to do sometimes are almost unbearable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 928 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment
    I would say we have our complicated days... however this was not one of them. I'm so happy you enjoyed the orgasms I swear we were only giving you one orgasm each gosh sometimes you are just so greedy!
    <3 <3 <3 <3
  3. Old Comment
    Yes, you were supposed to take ONE orgasm from each of us not make Aimee suffer with several!

And you have a hard life, really? Aimee and I are the ones with a hard life putting up with you every day!
  4. Old Comment
    I feel your pain! But spare a thought for me, as this weekend Sam & Matt will orgasm together for me..... in person! And this only after they have both given me an orgasm.... or 3

I don't know how I'm going to cope
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Yes, you were supposed to take ONE orgasm from each of us not make Aimee suffer with several!

And you have a hard life, really? Aimee and I are the ones with a hard life putting up with you every day!
    THIS!!! This is the truth!
  6. Old Comment
    Hmmm... Your account of the event is slightly different than Hearty and Icey's... Very interesting.
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 08:41 AM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline