Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Dommey

Posted 11-15-2016 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

As some of you may know, Asslvr and I had posted an ad this past summer looking for somebody to join our dynamic. However, after going through 70 applications, and speaking with a few people, nobody ended up being quite the right fit for us. I had kinda given up, but the longing to Domme again continued to grow.

I found that over the past few months, I have been very bossy with Asslvr. I pinch his nipples, and tease and torture him all the time. I have even beaten him up a few times (he deserved it though I swear). But he doesn't enjoy it.

And I miss being his sweet little subby.

Even though I had considered posting a new ad, or starting the search again, I have barely had the time to log into getDare, so it just never happened.

But last week, I was sitting in the car while Asslvr was in a boring boy store, and I was catching up on commenting on getDare blogs. I came across a blog post by a fellow getDare member. He was discussing some of the things that he would really like to try. One of those things was being submissive.

I don't really know what it was about his post, but I was intrigued and I just had to send him a pm. The hardest part was waiting to see if he would respond.

He did!!!

We decided to chat on Hangouts to get to know each other, and we never stopped. We continued to talk and discuss things over the past week, and we have found that a lot of our views are the same.

Neither of us are looking for something very long term or serious as I have my fiance, and he isn't sure what he likes at this moment, but we decided to give it a try.

Today, we get to start a trial, and hopefully can continue this journey of experimentation together.

It is very exciting and I cannot wait!

I would like to introduce to everybody, my pet:
Jaroface
Views 667 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And thank you Miss for reading that blog that led to a chain of events leading to me having to edge twice because of this post (in addition to the 26 I already had to do today ).

... and isn't that the true Butterfly effect!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, very nice! Good luck Butterly...and pet
  3. Old Comment
    Yay! This makes me happy. I'm glad you were able to find a suitable pet to fulfill your Dommy needs. Congratulations to all involved (and a special congrats to Asslvr's nipples)
  4. Old Comment
    Good luck to both of you! (Especially Jaro, Butterfly is ruthless!)
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Good luck to both of you! (Especially Jaro, Butterfly is ruthless!)
    Thank you Asslvr. I have yet to find out how ruthless she is. From what I've learned so far, you are a lucky man to have her!
  6. Old Comment
    Congratulations to all of you!