Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

A day in the life of Sam's sub Matt.

Posted 11-09-2016 at 01:35 PM by Matt:
Updated 11-09-2016 at 01:40 PM by Matt:

Sam asked me to post a blog of a day in the life of her sub.

Not sure how interesting this will be lol and I'm not the best at writing stuff, but here goes. May edit and add more detail later.

Alarm goes off at 05.55 and wakes me with a start, the worst part of the day lol I listen to the news as I try to wake up properly.

06.10 to 06.15-20 I phone Sam to ask her if she has any rules or tasks for me for the day.

One of the rules is to edge 5 times before using bathroom, this is hard as* I always really need to pee as soon as I get up and edging only makes me want to pee more.

06.30 another rule was that I had to pee while naked, gagged, pegs on nipples and sitting backwards, a little embarrassing! then I had a shower, during which I had to edge again.

06.40 get breakfast while still naked. just cereal, toast and cup of tea.

07.00 check my emails and PM's, then do 15 mins exercises, push ups, sit ups etc..

07.20 prepare food for work, cheese and ham sandwiches and some cake.

At request of Sam, I had to write Sam's toy boy Matt on chest. Then I had to get dressed. As I had received my PM dare WORK I had to wear bra and panties under my work clothes.

07.30 check traffic news on Google to see best route to work.

07.40 as I'd also had my DRIVE pm dare, I had to take my trousers off for drive to work, so driving with just panties on bottom half! With it being rush hour, traffic is very busy!!! In addition to the standard dare, I was told I had to edge 3 times on the way eek, which I did in a shopping centre car park as not many cars there.

08.25 arrive at work, put trousers back on.

08.30 go to toilet at work for a poo, had to strip and edge once 1st.

Work until lunch at 12.30pm always paranoid someone may notice bra straps when I bend or something eat sandwiches, check for any messages, emails etc on phone. Doze a little.

1pm back to work until 5pm, at 2pm pee again (same rules) but this time had to leave trousers zip down for 30 mins afterwards, fortunately don't think anyone noticed!

5pm check traffic reports then drive home.

5.45pm arrive home. Once in I have to strip to underwear (bra and panties) I'm not allowed to shut any curtains or blinds. I start to prepare my dinner (chicken pie, wedges and veg)

06.30pm eat dinner, I have to eat with knife and fork in opposite hands to normal, this is surprising difficult lol watching TV while eating.

7pm I then wash and tidy up after dinner.

Around 7.15pm I call Sam and we talk about how our days have been and any other stuff. Also ask if she has anything she wants me to do, either on cam for her or on my own. As she had received her "torment Matt" pm dare, this is what she gave me to do - : while in bra and panties, kneel in front of mirror deep throat dildo type object 3 times (I use an electric Toothbrush , the handle is similar shape and size, if a little hard lol) this always makes me retch, then suck it for 5 mins. Really feels humiliating doing this in front of mirror in bra and panties! But also turns me on, as I'm doing it for Sam. Then I had to put ball gag in, pull panties down and whip my ass 50 times, after each saying "thank you Sam"

8.15pm - 8.30pm vacuum living room, still in lingerie

8.30pm, no other tasks from Sam tonight, so free time to check forums on getdare, go onto chat a bit, browse the web and watch TV.

11.30pm go to bed.

Probably not a typical day, due to pm dares, I don't usually wear lingerie that much!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1445 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, she sure does keep you busy!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Wow, she sure does keep you busy!
    yes, she certainly does that! (Although not every day lol)