Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

New Toy, punishment and Teasing

Posted 08-21-2016 at 09:49 PM by pt26

The morning started out pretty simple a quick good morning to Miss and a few pictures to her to make up for yesterday's missed ones. It's been a week since I last cummed so i figured a little begging could not hurt. Well, I did not earn an orgasm but I did get to finger Miss's as in the shower and edge Her cock.... while feeling amazing it only served to heighten my overall horniness.

I ended up a little later with some free time at home alone. Much to the joy of my Mistress. I first set her my "pose" pm dare picture from my couch in the living room. Being naked out there was both nerve racking (I could swear I heard someone coming in the front door every second) and a turn on as well I felt kind of naughty doing it.

Finally, Miss decided it was time for a toy. My first task was to compare it to her cock and then lick/suck it. As someone who considers himself heterosexual this seemed so degrading. I first compared sizes..... the toy had me by maybe 2 inches or more and was significantly thicker as well. So much for my self confidence. I then slowly lowered my mouth down and took a taste. There was a slight oh I don't know rubbery taste maybe (Yes I know it's silcone) it seemed strange but I opened my mouth and took maybe an inch or 2 in and sucked a little. I then sent the video to Miss for her enjoyment and stopped to contemplate what had done.... I had sucked a dildo without question when Miss had commanded. I felt a little humiliated yet at the same time interested to explore a little more.

The next task was a video of me laying on my back rubbing Miss's hole with the toy and begging Her to fuck it. I don't think I am very good at talking dirty but Miss seems to enjoy it so I did my best to beg and plead. I was very tempted to try and stick it in to see what it felt like but knew she had not told me to. I decided not to bring about her wrath so I finished recording and turned it in.

The rest of the day was uneventful spent with my family just enjoying time together. But when I got home Miss requested a few pictures of me wearing a pair of super tight boxer briefs. So I obeyed and then proceeded to give myself a wedgie to be left in for 1 hour as my punishment for being late on finishing a pm dare. I kind of cheated as i am just lying in bed but it is still uncomfortable and i got another 14 more minutes to go.

We are hoping to have some home alone time together on Wed night so I am super excited and can't wait to see what she has in store.

A nervous, degraded, humiliated little slut in training,
Pt26
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 558 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments