Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Sometimes...

Posted 08-09-2016 at 03:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sometimes I question my beliefs...

I have always believed that good things happen to good people. I have also always believed that everything happens for a reason.

All I can do now is ask why?
Why him?
Why me?
Hasn't he suffered enough?
Why another battle?
When will things get better?

Ugh.

Faith is slowly slipping from my little hands.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1022 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have things I want to reply, but I can't think of any way to do so that is not long winded, or preachy.
    So, I'm stuck just saying that I hope things get better.
  2. Old Comment
    I hope things start looking up for you soon.
    I'm not sure what you're struggling with but most things can and will change. ♡
  3. Old Comment
    My 2cts,

Personally, i don't believe things happen for a reason.
    But personally i think that actually makes me happy.

The good things happen because someone is making it happen.

One can oneself make things happen.

Just thinking about your 1 million target for charity donation. That does not "just happen". That is you making it happen.

Well,
    I have no idea what you were talking about. So hope i make some sense. But normally i find it a warm feeling that people make the difference.
  4. Old Comment
    Hey there princess...

Personally i don't believe either in fate or destiny...i guess bad things just happen because sometimes life really sucks. Actually, as weird as it sounds, bad things seem to happen more with good people...you should always remember that after the rain, sun will shine! At this moment that doesn't do you any good, i know. But hey if you read this and the other replies, you'll notice that good people still care for good people...

Wish you all the best and hope better times are near.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you all for your words, the mean very much to me.

Contrary to my blog, I am not in pain nor am I suffering. I guess you could say I'm....emotionally frustrated. I just want things to get better but they won't. Nothing I say, nothing I do, can make it better. There doesn't seem to be a good outcome no matter how I look at it.

I just want you all to know, I am fine. I will be fine and I will keep my faith and hope things somehow get better. It'll take a miracle but with the loved ones around me, I'll get through it.

I don't like making blog posts like these. I am not seeking attention nor sympathy. I know that may not be how it comes across to you but when I make posts like these, I feel like I'm begging for attention. I'm not. Sometimes, it just feels better to get things off my shoulders.
    Posted 08-10-2016 at 08:40 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Oh... No way your begging....
    You have written so many great blogs.
    So many detailed reports
    Has already done a fundraise i can only deeply respect.

Just enjoy some warm returns
  7. Old Comment
    "Begging?"
    Lia, you are expressing your feelings. You are not begging for attention! You are sharing about what is inside yourself. You are needing to get things out.
    There is nothing wrong with it.
    This is what your blog is for.

It is your escape!

8. Old Comment
    Lia, I know how you feel. But look at the great and awesome blessings in your life already ~ and if that is possible anything is.

*big hug*

~Joanna