Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

The Wrench Game!!

Posted 06-01-2009 at 02:07 PM by lokelake

This game is a good idea for a game to play if you have a tramopline and at least 2 people. It is better if you have more than two.

I will try to explain it to the best of my ability. But I lack the ability to explain things well, lol.

First draw a circle in the middle of the trampoline (size of your circle depends, it is your choice really). A wrench goes inside the cirlce.

One person is on the trampoline, and the other people are off. The people who are off have to try to get the wrench from the circle and take it off the trampoline. The wrench have to be in your hands. You can pass it, but not throw it, to the other people.

The person on the trampoline have to make sure the people off does not get the wrench. The person does this by tagging the other people. If the person tagged you, you have to put the wrench down if you still have it in your hands, and get off the trampoline. If the wrench is outside of the circle but on the trampoline, the person can move it back into the circle.

The significance of the circle: The person who is on the trmpoline cannot go in the circle. If the the person is in the circle, then tagging the other people doesn't count meaning they get to stay on.

Tried to explain it the best as I can. It is far easier explaining it by talking with words.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1736 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Why do I see *bounce bounce SMACK ARGH!* as a future with people attempting this one?

May I suggest something a touch less damaging if it waffles you in the face than a wrench, let's say... a soft toy or something, just so trips to the emergency room are left to people who crash off the trampoline and break their arm/leg.
  2. Old Comment
    The wrench never hit us in the face.
  3. Old Comment
    Trampolines are evil inventions created by the worl'd most evil organization to maim and cripple kids all over the world.

BEWARE the TRAMPOLINE SQUAD!

(Seriously, those things can be dangerous!)

I'm not putting down the idea, I'm just talking about my own personal experiences with trampolines. I've seen first hand the kind of damage they can do (I may be overdramatizing a bit, but still...)

And I do think trampolines are evil
  4. Old Comment
    I broke my Ancle on my tramp.
    ?

Anyways. I was just normal jumping and stuff.
    Not flipping.
    Not twisting.
    Not playing farm.

Not playing wrench.
  5. Old Comment
    lmao i tried it......my eye still hurts
  6. Old Comment
    Just because it never hit you in the face doesn't mean it's not possible.. I mean I never got hit by a car but it's very very possible for anyone to get hit by a car.

I wouldn't recommend this game be played with a wrench. It sounds like capture the flag, so why not play it with something similar to that?
  7. Old Comment
    I L-O-V-E trampolines.
    We did trampolining at school but then the boys started to make rude bouncy gestures so we all stopped.
    Ruining all the fun.
    Though it doesn't help me, the whole unnaturally clumsy thing.
    That game sound potentially dangerous, someone bounces too hard and the wrench goes flying
    Use something else maybe?
  8. Old Comment
    Boys ruin everything, Bella.
  9. Old Comment
    Boys don't ruin everything all the time.