Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

He who shall not be named.

Posted 05-11-2016 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

For those of you who don't know, my little girl's name is Robert. I call her Rob. (it isnt, of course, but I am not posting her real name here, so Rob it is.)

I am, of course, so used to her name, that when I think of her it is along the lines of "I wonder if Rob is home yet?" or "I bet Robert hasnt finished her chores."

Robert also knows my name. It is only fair and reasonable, she knows almost everything about me. However she has never used it. She is forbidden from saying it, from typing it, to me, or to anyone else. Recently I asked her "So, when I think of you, I always think of you as Rob. What do you think when you think of me." Her reply was "Him."

It is a very interesting experiment, this name deal. I am leaving this open for Rob to come along after and put her thoughts on how it has affected her over the months, and I will likely post again after that. Feel free to leave your own comments and opinions also.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1059 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sometimes I think of you as "Twat." too. More often than not, actually.

Maybe I'm kidding, you'll never know.

When I actually think of the fact that you so rudely forbade it first it irritates me and makes me want to slap you. But then after I get past that urge it does make sense and reinforces my submission to you and allows me to feel it more deeply.

But, I have a short attention span. So it doesn't last long and then I go back to thinking you as "twat."

This is what happens when you rush my thoughts.