Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Was a Model! (A New Experience)

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:55 AM by An_Jon

So I did something last Tuesday. After a few months negotiating with different photographers and trying to arrange times, transport etc I went and did a full kinky photoshoot.

I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, and people ave commented that my photos on Fetlife appear quite modest - though I'd have to disagree there. I've never been big on the scene in my hometown since Uni (though I am trying) and don't show my face, so I don't exactly seem like the best of fits for the photography lark. That, and I struggle with images of my body since I started putting on some weight - and have had on-off battles with the scales for about 24-30 months now.

But, with careful planning and an agreement that I was to remain anonymous in all of the final shots, the date, time, location and content of the shoot was agreed -start off with some general nude and then move on to some rope - simple, right? This blog is mainly an account of how the day unfolded, my experiences, feelings, and general comments about the whole thing. Hope you enjoy.

PART 1
I arrived at a beautiful looking house in a small South Yorkshire village. I pull up exactly where I was told and ring the doorbell. The man who answers the door seems relieved when I introduce myself as 'Jon', and appears warm and inviting. Shoes off, upstairs to chat about the shoot. I must point out here that I'd been asked to go in barefoot, which was making me uncomfortable, as I hate being barefoot anywhere. Not an ideal start, but I'm trying not to think about it.

After brief introductions, chatter and legal bits and bobs I strip off and put a robe on. I'm more comfortable with this than I am with the barefoot thing. We then head into the studio where I immediately disrobe (never to put back on) and stand on a wooden pallet in the middle of the room. The photographer explains how he wants me to use my body, and then squirts oil at me.

He makes movements indicating me t puff my chest out more, stick my stomach in, tense my legs, point my toes - it all seems very complicated. I need to almost inflate myself before each click of the camera. That's combined with needing to remember to hide my face. I make a mess of the first few through being a first-timer. The photographer, though, is complimentary

"Nice strong pose" is a phrase he uses a lot, along with "good broad shoulders." I'm glad he doesn't mention my stomach. I stand for a second, not thinking, and he looks at me, licks his lips, and instructs a few standing poses, after squirting some more oil at me.

More toe pointing and chest-flexing is instructed - the photos are better. We take 5 to chat, reflect, and look at the images.

PART 2
I'll point out here that you can't be a shy person going into this. For instance, I had to continuously rub my penis in order to keep the blood flow going, and "get more life" into the little lad. I also never had an erection throughout the entire evening. Not a problem, so I was told - I was always convinced that I wouldn't be able to keep it down, so my 'calmness' in the department surprised me.

Next was time for some rope. I was put into a chest harness, and immediately taken aback by how uncomfortable they are. This isn't a problem, however, as I feel a stirring downstairs. The harness is lovely work, intricately done, but I feel a nipping just underneath my left armpit, and my left shoulder in general feels uncomfortable. I mention this, and after some rearranging it feels a little better.

I go an lie back down on the pallet, with some assistance. The photographer really needed to be hands on - he manhandles me for the tying, helping down on to the pallet, and moved my cock wherever it was needed. Next he did a flexibility test on my to see my my legs moved - not great in the direction he wanted. A slight change of plan needed, and he ties my legs and cock in a sort of knot. I'm then required to push my body up using my head, and support 13 1/2 stone with my neck. Not wholly fun, but it was only for 30 seconds at a time.

All time time I feel the rope and the restriction I can feel my penis twitching with happiness. I feel calm, warm almost. I was so, so damn happy in that rope.

I just couldn't feel my feet.

This ended that segment of the shoot. The photographer quickly untied by legs and let me get circulation back. He left me in the chest harness, left shoulder still nipping. After I get circulation back the photographer tells me his plans for the next shot, and that's when I feel faint.

Apparently the rope was stopping circulation around my upper body too. The photographer in his rigging had got his pressure points a tiny bit out and that nipping was the rope breaking my skin and nipping my veins. Nothing too bad over, say, 5 mins, but I was in the chest harness for 20, and the pain added up to me feeling light-headed, hot, and a bit sick. We took 5 and considered calling it a day.

They don't tell you how hard it is to do arty bondage often enough, do they?

PART 3
It's half past 8, I've nearly fainted, the floor tied pictures are almost all unusable except for one 'okay' one. I loved being in the rope, but that didn't translate to being good on camera, or getting an erection. After some discussion, we gave it one more shot.

Still a chest harness, but my shoulders could remain free. The build up of tension had made a nasty-looking red bruise on my left shoulder that's still there while typing this, almost a week later. The photographer makes an intricate rope corset all the way down my torso and left leg, beautiful work, and he gets me to stand.

Next, he ties a support rope up my back to a beam on the ceiling, and ties my right leg upright (again to the ceiling). A more simple tie, and less pain for me, and it makes for the best shots of the night. I can tell he was enjoying this section the most too, he's pretty much jumping around the studio snapping pictures. He blindfolds me, gets me to hold things in my mouth and 'snap' 'snap' 'snap'. I'm untied and review the pictures. Easily the best yet.

And that's it, that's the evening. I get dressed and drive home feeling pretty amazing with life. I loved the rope, I enjoyed his company and banter while doing the rigging, and I enjoyed the effort it took to get it right. A really, really good day.

PART 4
I guess you'd call this part a reflection. I think the main reason for my enjoyment was the skill of the photographer. He knew how to relax me, take great pics, tie great rope, and how not to cross boundaries. His attention to detail was spot on, and really made an effort to get things right.

Personally, as an introduction, I couldn't have asked for better. I got a look at the highs and lows and efforts of the whole modelling process, and cant't wait to do more. It also helped me realise more what I want from future shoots.

I want to be used and abused a bit more, in short. The arty posy stuff is all well and good, and I want to be genuinely getting used the next time I hear the click. Ideally, as well, the pictures would focus on behind me more than the front, as I feel that makes for a better picture with me.

Over the next few days after the shoot I also felt quite sad that no-one was tying me up on that day. Like, wholly tying me up. So that's a thing for me now, I guess. The feeling went away after a few days, but more in a hibernating sort of sense. It will be back, I know that much.

As for the final images? Still coming, but they'll be on my Fet profile shortly. If I like you you'll get to see them one day, maybe, though hopefully there will be other shoots to come from me.

Thanks for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1742 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great story. I'd love to see the intricate corset that attached to your leg. That sounds very interesting.