Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

Throat Haven 2 Interrupted!!

Posted 02-03-2016 at 05:45 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-16-2016 at 12:05 PM by SoloPlayMate44

I was extremely horny last night, and was going to do Sexdemons Anal Hell but it was already 1:30am and I didn't feel like being up for another hour or longer. So I decided to do Throat Haven 2 again. So I am on my knees in the bathroom with a bowl full of spit in front of me and I'm ramming my 7.5 in strapon to throat the back of my throat 15 times, fast, after that swallowing and holding it for 10 seconds 7 times without a break. I was on 5 and my eyes are watering and I've been gagging the whole time when I hear someone coming up the stairs to use the bathroom. So I rip it out of my throat and jump up onto the toilet and start making some noise with the TP roll to make it sound like I'm on the toilet. I was so hard and so horny, I had spit running down my face and a mouth full. Luckily she turned and went back down when she saw it was occupied. Killed my throating vibe tho I ended up just masterbating to a black tranny pounding a white twinks ass. I will be trying again tonight. Hopefully I will be able to get through it tonight!
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 1281 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments