Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Shits and Giggles

Posted 01-09-2016 at 07:50 PM by techiegirl

The past few weeks have been very difficult. Emotions flew all over the place. My ups were mountains and my downs chasms. I'm an extremely emotional person. It's pretty exhausting.

In contrast, Sinister is not very emotional. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. Just as sometimes my insane reactions are good and sometimes they aren't.

I'm also very needy. Which can have horrendous results when paired with my emotions.

My dom puts up with a lot from me. Yeah, he'll say he isn't 'putting up' with me (we have this discussion a lot), but really, he's a fucking incredible dom/boyfriend/best friend/person.

Our six months is coming up and it's insane to look back at how much we've grown. Not just as a couple, but as people. I've been more productive in the last six months than I've been in the last three years. Yeah, sometimes I will just randomly start crying or I'll argue with Sinister for twenty minutes about whether or not I should stay in bed all day (spoilers, the answer is that I should not). But I'm actually functioning. I'm making him proud and...to some degree I'm making myself proud.

These last few weeks have been incredibly difficult. We both made promises and then both of us dropped the ball several times. As I said, we both have highs and lows. But at the end of the day, I still want to fall asleep talking to him and he is still the first person I think of when I wake up. And isn't that what it's all about? Fuck the universe. I'm in love with the greatest guy on the fucking planet and for some weird reason, he loves me too.
Posted in Personal
Views 2724 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know I'm a bit late, but I've finally gotten time to catch up on all the blogs I've been neglecting Belated happy six months too I know where you're coming from with being an emotional person and feeling needy, it's like a vicious cycle.. and it doesn't always help when your partner is the polar opposite because it almost exaggerates the fact that you feel overly emotional when compared to their actions/reactions, and makes you feel worse. [In my experience anyway.]

I hope you treated yourself to lots of feel good stuff while you were having a tough time and that it's looking up now!