Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

"No money to come home" dare by Rockwellray0

Posted 12-29-2015 at 06:36 PM by AnalGirl1

So here's the backstory: I remember a few years ago I went to a fast food restaurant late at night and there was a girl there. She was begging for money because she was out of gas and had no cash and couldn't get home apparently. I gave her a couple dollars and moved on, but then afterward I had that thought, why didn't I at least make her show me her tits or something? My loss I guess.

Anyway, that story is the basis for the dare. Here's the dare: Go to a place like that, tell your story, and sell whatever else you have to in order to get enough money to get home - flashing, blowjobs, sex. Wear just a bra and your short jacket and make sure people can see your tan lines or fake tattoo, or just write the words on your stomach if you want. The bottoms you wear are up to you but make it slutty. You choose who to ask, you choose what to do and you choose how much you charge for each act. If you want to do it at an adult theater or other more fitting place, if it would make you more comfortable, go ahead.

Now I think we both know you could easily earn enough for a trip home in a few minutes with one guy. So we have to make it more interesting than that, meaning make you work a little harder. So here's the catch - for every guy you interact with you pull a number out of a bag filled with numbers. Make it 2 of each number 0-9. When you have the numbers it takes to make your age (not adding up but placed side by side - so if you are 25 you would need a 2 and a 5) then you are done.

I boarded the train wearing shoes, a skirt, bra and a jacket, without any money, but with a one way ticket for 6 Euro.
I got out in another city and had to earn money to get back.
It was evening and I went to a group of three young guys (under 20), told them about my situation and asked them if they would give me the money if I show them my tits. They agreed, I opened my jacket, pulled my bra down and played with my nipples for a bit. They gave me 6 Euro, I closed the jacket and left.
Easy. 3 Numbers from my pocket... 2 (nice!) 7 5
The next guy I offered to touch/play with my boobs for 6 Euro. He told me, he would give me the money without anything in return, but I insisted
This should be harder.
I told the next guy, I needed 23 Euro. I offered him to have sex with me. But he didn't want to.
I wanted 16 Euro from the next one, offered sex and he accepted. I rode him sitting on a wooden fence in the bushes.
4 ! Done. I'm 24
I took the next train home after earning 28 Euro (minus 2 times 6 Euro for the train).

Kiss,
your Slut

I think this kind of dare needs a bigger one. Without money in another city ... maybe about 12 hours or so... pm me your ideas.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1255 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments