Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Pushing My Limits

Posted 09-30-2015 at 05:29 AM by techiegirl

I have an extremely sensitive gag reflex. I despise drooling and I hate having things in my mouth. For these reasons, gags/putting things in my mouth has been a limit for a while.

Guess who just bought a bit gag. This bitch. (found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00)

It was a surprise for the boy toy and at least half of GD knew I was buying it, but it finally arrived and it's so pretty.

This keeps happening. I loathe denial, or well, I used to. The last two times we've played, I have asked not to cum because I wanted to continue being teased. I mean, I ended up having an orgasm because denial sucks, but I pushed myself because, well because I wanted to make my dom proud.

God, I've been so excited for that gag to arrive and hearing his 'Oooo' on mic when I sent him a picture of it made me so fucking happy.

His excitement made me excited so even though gags are very nearly a limit, they aren't with him.
Posted in Personal, Scenes, Kinky
Views 1678 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Enjoy your gag, I hope you have a lot of fun with it