Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > charmedone

Rate this Entry

Bladder control for Females if your interested read on,

Posted 07-31-2015 at 04:28 PM by charmedone

I first got interested in bladder control a long time back due to certain things that happen to me and people I knew,
A short story is written below to explain how this all first came about,
At first I started on my self and later with my Sister with her consent,
But after that I found other girls where in the same uncomfortable and embarrassing position that my sister was in that time,
With there consent I worked with them but later had to become harsh and add rules as it would not work if they gave up and went pee when ever they wanted,
So rules where introduced,
And a time scale brought into the equation and this takes time and patience and a little pain,
because of this some gave up early but always came back so to stop them leaving I came up with punishments,
And now if they leave early and want to come back they must undergo punishment,
Now it works and they are also obedient as they do not want to attract any punishment,
This is also included for any new girl/woman who joins in,
But if your up to the task and willing to be denied your toilet break,
So we can lengthen your waiting time,
Your reading the right article,
I don’t do under 18’s and nothing illegal,
And nothing out side your limits as the first thing we do is find that limit and work on it,
It can be a little bit uncomfortable and the more I deny you and the longer you hold it,
It will become very uncomfortable,
But we will find your limit and with practice you will reach it every time,
I don’t do everyday sessions as that could lead to health problems and I understand the problems with that,
So we arrange in advance a time and a day,
Anyway
Below is that storey I first mentioned on how this all came about,
………………………………………………………………………………….

Explanation,

I first got interested with this after a couple of near misses of my own and one of my Sisters,
My first encounter was during a long haul flight and just as where about to land just before the announcement I went to use the toilets but someone had already been in there with a very bad smelly so I left it,
This led to an embarrassing walk to the terminal and a wait in a long line,
But did make but just,
The second was on a coach trip with no toilet breaks on the way,
So another embarrassing moment,
The final strew was my sister,
On a very long coach journey that had no facilities on board and no rest stops along the way,
About three quarters of the way into the trip she started to complain about her urgency to pee,
We both where about 18 at the time,
About the time we where about to arrive at our destination she was going frantic always complaining about her desperate need to pee and of how bad she needed to go,
Wriggling bouncing about in her seat legs crossing uncrossing one hand down there then two the whole nine yards,
We where seated near the rear of the coach and the door at the front,
As we arrived and pulled to a stop she was first up and moving down the isle
walking awkwardly with both hands between her legs pushed right underneath her self,
Bent in a doubled up kind of position bending forward
both knees clenched tightly together and shuffling rather than walking with a pained look of horror on her face,
As she got to the front of the coach she stopped and slightly turned to face me with tears streaming down her face she shook her head with her mouth wide opened and sobbed,
I wont make it I cannot wait,
And lost it right there in the isle what made it worse was she was wearing jeans so no way of hiding the fact she was wetting her self in full view of everyone,
That was when I decided to research the idea of bladder control and how to extend the length of holding to limits,
By working out how long it took after first peeing to when someone would be very desperate again,
And extending that time a little so you could make that extra short trip to the rest room before having an accident,
I first worked with my sister on this for six months and got her from 2 hours to four so now she can last for 5 hours long enough to make a long trip again with out an accident,
I then thought if I could help my sister with this I could help and teach other girls to do the same so that’s how this all came about,
So if your interested in bladder control and working with me we could increase your time of waiting from where you are now and increasing it a little longer,
I wont lie to you it could be a little painful at times and because of this I have rules,
If you agree we can first start simple and find out where you are now and take it from there,
Pm Me if interested or just call me to private chat when where both on site,
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1353 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments