Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Rest of the Cleaning Report

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:39 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 10:05 PM by Rose_Angel

During the entirety of my cleaning, from start to finish, with the exception of when using the bathroom, I was made to wear a front and back wedgie, to remind me that I had a task to do. I attempted many times to make a good front wedgie, but could not. Granted, I did have a front wedgie, it just didn’t go up very far. The back wedgie however, was very well done, and was a great annoyance all day long. Whenever I felt the wedgie “loosening,” I pushed it up further. Every time I sat on the ground to pick things up or to organize something, I felt the wedgie ride up my ass. Every time I went to drink water and sat on the living room sofa, I felt both wedgies irritating my bottom, and wanted to get back to cleaning as soon as possible, so that I could remove it as soon as possible. Both were reminders that I had a task to do, especially during my breaks.

For every article of dirty clothing that was on my floor, I was to spank myself two-three times with my clothes hanger, to remind me that dirty clothing does not belong on the floor. Since I haven’t had much training in pain tolerance in a long while, I chose to do it twice. Before picking dirty things up, I emptied out my baskets of clean clothes onto my bed. During my first hour or so, which is when I did most of the picking up of my dirty clothes, I decided to pick up five pieces of clothing at a time, so that I would hit the same spot 10 times in a row, as it gets more painful with each consecutive hit. I hesitated a few times before administering the self-spankings. Whenever I hesitated, I reminded myself why I was made to do them, which was to teach me not to ever place dirty laundry on my floor.

There was a point I felt like I couldn’t take any more spankings. So I switched to organizing and putting away my clean clothes, which in the process I ended up reorganizing the drawers in my room. As you see from the data before this report/essay, I made several laundry trips. I had 4 loads in all. As soon as one load was finished drying, it would come upstairs with me. I found organizing the laundry to be a relief on my back, so I did this whenever I needed a break from the monotony of the other dares, while still cleaning.

For every handful of papers using only one hand, and for each item (other than papers) that I picked up that should have previously been thrown away, I was to do 5 squats and toe touches, alternating between the two. This was to remind me that had I have just thrown everything out when I was supposed to, cleaning my room would have been much easier and less time consuming. For the items and handfuls I grabbed while standing, I did the set right away, after each item/ handful, and marked on my white board with a blue dot under my heading of ST. However, there were several times I had to sit down to pick up handfuls of paper, so I would count the number of piles I picked up and threw away from that area. I would then get up, and do as many alternating toe touches and squats as my body “let me,” forcing myself to keep them in sets of 5. However many sets of 5 I did, I again marked with a blue dot, and any I still owed, I marked with a red dot. As my back tired fairly often, I would go back and forth between doing a set or two, and organizing other areas of my room, to give me a break from the exercise, while still cleaning. There were several times at the start of doing this where I thought that “this sucks,” and “I could clean so much faster without these exercises.” This of course, was the purpose of this dare, and until I quit for safety reasons, this stayed ever present in my mind.

During the dare, I was to be wearing a clothes peg for nearly the entire time, with the exception of scheduled breaks, or at least, this is how I assumed it to be. This was to remind me that cleaning my is tedious and time consuming when I let it go for so long. (This bolded part is backstory, but it has relevance to the report). I didn’t remember how much clothes pegs used to hurt my nipples. During the time my fiancé was located near me, I bought nipple clamps, which are far worse than clothes pegs. I forgot to bring my clamps one time to his apartment, so we used clothes pegs to substitute, or at least tried. My nipples weren’t hurt at all. Last night, before going to bed, I put the clothes peg on my tongue, and was shocked at how much it hurt. I then put it on my ear, and that seemed to hurt more. I then put it on my nipple, and could not keep it there either. Since at the time of looking over your guidelines for me while cleaning, I did not think clothes pegs would hurt too much. This was not outside of my limits, so I did not object or ask for a modification, as I hoped I would see how the pain would add to the tediousness of cleaning the room. I did not see this at all during my “dare.”

I found the clothes peg to be an added pain, and simply one more thing to record, which does in fact add to the tediousness, but not on its own merit. So, unlike the other dares, where the reason you gave motivated me to do them; the only motivation I had for the clothes peg was that you ordered it.

I respect you and the authority over me I’ve allowed you for this situation, and wanted to complete your dare to the best of my ability. Along with giving you that authority, I gave you the right to set a punishment if you see fit, based on the content of this report. With that in mind, I decided to keep going with the clothes peg after I had 30 minutes without it on, without any real justification. While I am not requesting a punishment for my insolence on this manner, as well as the 12 minutes before lunch I had it off, I believe I deserve one, and will accept one. I believe I deserve one, as once again, I have no justification for not wearing it a total of 42 minutes.

After I kept the peg on my tongue for the first 30 minutes, uncomfortably keeping my mouth open, causing me to constantly drool on my naked body and dirty clothes, and accidentally putting more pressure on the peg several times, making it even more painful, I should not have had any reservations about putting it and keeping it on my ears. Fortunately, I overcame my insolence and continued this part of the dare. While I say fortunate, I mean it in two ways. The obvious reason is that I will reasonably get a lesser punishment than I would have gotten for keeping it off the entire rest of the time. The second, more positive reason is that I am elated for going through with the dare, in its entirety.

The dare was very difficult, especially as I had never done anything like this before. In fact, almost everything was a new experience. I had never worn a wedgie for more than 30 minutes; I had never worn a clothes peg on anywhere besides my nipples; I had never administered self-spankings for a reason other than to get myself excited. For that matter, until today, I had never gone through a punishment without getting excited. While this “dare” wasn’t primarily a “punishment,” it was, in the sense that I had to do several unwanted things during it. I was essentially punished for letting my room go. There was nothing sexual about the experience, as I have no sexual relationship with you. When my fiancé punishes me (which is incredibly rare), during the punishment I think “I’m doing this for him,” which gets me excited, which defeats the purpose of the punishment. I truly feel that this punishment dare will help me to keep my room in the future, especially as the dare isn’t done yet. I still have to go through nearly two weeks, 12 days to be exact, where I will spend the majority of time between 7:00-7:15 standing at a wall, with my arms behind my back, with my nose holding up a coin.

The primary reason of the second part of the dare to come is to do any room maintenance to keep it clean. With doing maintenance every day if necessary, there should be very little cleaning, if any to do each day. The reason I shouldn’t have much to do, is that I should now be in the habit of putting things where they belong. Having my arms behind my back, holding a coin to the wall, doesn’t have merit within itself to help me keep my room clean; but the time I spend thinking will. I will be miserable, and will be uncomfortable. But it will be a reminder of how uncomfortable I was picking up my room. I will be thinking about how if I had just taken 15 minutes, two-three times a week to upkeep my room in the past, I wouldn’t be in this predicament. I will be thinking about all the things I could be doing to better spend my time, other than standing at a wall.

If at any point I drop the coin during my time, I will spend either the duration of the time on my knees in a corner, or 5 minutes, whichever is longest. Knowing this in the back of my mind will help me stay focused. Not focused on just the coin, but focused on what I should be thinking about. If I drift off and think about other things, I’m likely to drop the coin, which I will promptly be punished for after, which would be yet another reminder to focus on the right things. Holding the coin also discourages me to want to know what time it is, as I would otherwise be looking at my cell phone’s clock waiting for the time to be over. Such a thing would distract me from focusing on the desire to keep my room clean.

Thank you for the time and thought you put in to making the dare for me, and for taking the time to modify elements I had problems with. I believe it has truly been a help to me, and time will tell. With the exception of the 42 minutes in total I had no peg on, which I do apologize for, and perhaps the time I washed dishes instead of returning to cleaning, I did everything to the best of my ability, and intend to do so over the next 12 days, with the second part of my dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1519 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I also have a few days of "short" maintenance reports already, but seeing as I think the reports will all be able to fit into one post, I will wait on posting the rest until Friday.