Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Fear is the Worst

Posted 06-16-2015 at 07:10 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

And no, I'm not talking about the brief adrenaline rush you have when someone jumps out and scares you. And I'm not talking about the anticipation you feel when you know you're about to be punished.

I mean the fear you have at 3am when you hear something creak in your silent house and you're suddenly very aware of every move you make. The fear that makes you remember every terrifying movie you've ever scene. The fear that stays with you and leaves you unsettled for days.

It makes the back of your throat icy and your hands start to feel like they're shaking. Your muscles tense and you can't scream.

Anyone else ever felt that fear? You're supposed to yell when you're afraid. Yell for help or when you're surprised. So, why is there a fear that stops you from screaming?
Posted in Personal
Views 766 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments