Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Things to Do When You're Sad

Posted 06-14-2015 at 06:21 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-14-2015 at 08:30 PM by techiegirl
Tags happy, techie

This is just a list of things that help me out when I'm sad. Doesn't matter if it's because of depression, a subdrop, or if I just had a bad day.

COOL WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN:

Explore space(It's super soothing too)

Listen to the rain

Draw a nebula

Play cute relaxing games

Be hugged

Look at a cute animated picture (hover over it with your sound on)

Watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (One of my favorite movies)

Watch How it's Made (These always calm me down when I'm having a panic attack)

CUTE VIDEOS ABOUT:

Grim reapers (it's adorable)

A pug

A dancing cow

Shia LaBeouf

A men's choir singing Hips Don't Lie

A sexy pool party

Loving the world

Self esteem

A pep talk from the president

The greatest speech ever made

I will add more things as time goes on and I hope you guys get something out of these links, because they can definitely help me.
Posted in Other Shit
Views 2255 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When I am sad I love to get on reddit in the aww section or even better go to the kitty section. The kitty one always makes me feel better almost instantly and they all so cute and cuddly!!!
  2. Old Comment
    This is one of the best lists of all time! I am slowly working through this list, and bookmarking pretty much everything. Thank you, this makes me smile so much.

And if you like, this makes me giggle too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSmoB_ngzWQ
    Posted 06-14-2015 at 11:32 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
    Updated 06-14-2015 at 11:39 PM by naughtylittlegirl
  3. Old Comment
    Yay! Fun list and good idea!

Can I make a suggestion too? I like this link:
    http://kathack.com/
    It'll tell you what to do. I like that bookmark option, works best for me. I even played that game with this very page just now.
  4. Old Comment
    This is fucking hilarious. I would never expect such thing on this site (no offence guys), but it's great. While I watched dancing cow, singing pug and those adorable talking fruits my sides fucking left the building. IT'S FUNNEH
    Posted 06-19-2015 at 05:51 AM by ShyExhibitionist ShyExhibitionist is offline