Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Random PMs

Posted 05-09-2015 at 12:16 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday I received a very strange PM. Now I typically expect people to message me random 'sexual' questions while I'm online (not that I'll respond to half) but I generally find I don't get any when I've been offline for longer than 30 minutes.

So yesterday when I received a message 2 hours after last being logged on, I was confused. First of all the content. It was one line:

Hi. What size is your bra area?

Urm... okay... straight into personal are we? Secondly this person had hunted me down on Getdare to ask me this? Why? Why was it so important for him to know? Thirdly, I'm pretty certain it says in my signature what size I am. If he wants to know why doesn't he just look properly.

Anyway I wasn't likely to answer this question but the above points bothered me so I asked why he wanted to know. The response I got made me really annoyed.

Because I want to make sure they are not to small. Or you'll have to be punished.

urm... sorry... what? Since when have you been given permission to judge anyone? And who made you able to determine what is too small or large enough? Why should I be punished for something which I can't control?

I'm sorry but I know for a fact that my bra size, although small is right for my body as I am naturally petite in everything except height and foot size. They are perfectly in proportion with my body. So why should I have to be punished for that? I'm still waiting for his reply to my exasperated message but perhaps this will make other people think before asking ridiculous questions with the intent to initiate play

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 2660 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The funny thing about these people is that they think/associate 'punishment' with submission. They thing that as soon as they mention some form of punishment, that the recipient will automatically fear it and 'obey'/'submit'...
  2. Old Comment
    Forget about this arsehole star... Randomly I will get worked up by these kinds of PM's. I even made a blog about people not reading someone's info on their profile. You can either ignore it and delete it, or keep it and read it if you need a giggle :P
  3. Old Comment
    This kind of a-hole is the downside of any site like this on the internet. I have been known to troll such people when the mood strikes me, but I'm much more likely to ignore them. Not that I have to deal with them nearly so much, not being female...
  4. Old Comment
    Ummm... wow. I still am amazed at some guys sometimes.
    Let's forget about the fact that he thinks he has any say in what he can make you do or not. Let's even skip the fact that he feels he deserves to know your bra size. Why did he feel like punishment is a proper response to smaller boobs? I don't care much for punishment in D/s. I do know that doms use it to change behavior. How is a small bra size something you can change? Gah! It makes no sense!
    *head explodes*
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Ummm... wow. I still am amazed at some guys sometimes.
    Let's forget about the fact that he thinks he has any say in what he can make you do or not. Let's even skip the fact that he feels he deserves to know your bra size. Why did he feel like punishment is a proper response to smaller boobs? I don't care much for punishment in D/s. I do know that doms use it to change behavior. How is a small bra size something you can change? Gah! It makes no sense!
    *head explodes*
    Didn't you know girls can change their bra size.

Just takes plastic surgery. How dare girls with small boobs not get plastic surgery to make them larger!?

In all seriousness, people like this are jerks.

I have a small bra size and no small bra size means you can get punished.

Like drw said, you can't change bra size (well you can but that's a pain in the ass and breasts.) and Mother Nature gave us our size for whatever reason.

He was probably a desperate guy who couldn't find a sub and thought this would get his rocks off and you wouldn't refuse as it was a punishment.
    Updated 05-09-2015 at 02:31 PM by LitDarkness (spelling.)
  6. Old Comment
    @DrW & Tkws;
    Sorry for partially high-jacking the thread but: Not sure if it's an Asian thing but, Asian girls can - proof.
  7. Old Comment
    This is actually why I was against any real life BDSM for so long, because I kept encountering this attitude (mainly in fiction) where the sub/slave would be 'punished' for things which logically were not his/her fault, things that were entirely out of their control or were at the very least unreasonable expectations. I figured the problem was I was too logical to be a sub, that it necessarily required a suspension of all logic and acknowledgement of the nature of reality, because what would shape reality, what defined 'reasonable' expectations for the sub/slave, was the will of dom.

And now I know that such a concept just means that the dom is completely out of touch with reality, has no genuine understanding of BDSM apart from a shallow caricature, and is probably one of the last people on earth who should be dominating anyone.

My logical mind tends to ask things like, why aren't wannabe doms punished for asking stupid and inappropriate questions or for not even attempting to read profiles or use proper grammar?
    Posted 05-09-2015 at 09:00 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  8. Old Comment
    My blood pressure increases when I think about stupid idiots like this one (more so when others get these messages, than when they are sent to me), so instead of rambling on about the same thing that were already mentioned, I will just say that sometimes it is best to just ignore them, or else use them to take out your aggression and troll them back. Since he didn't really read your profile anyways, you could just send him a nice dick pic for his efforts.

Also @MG - That video was amazing lol. If only that could actually happen.