Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week 1, Day 2, Master 1

Posted 05-05-2015 at 03:45 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So carrying on from yesterday I got up at 6:30am as instructed and repeated the 3 minute mantra before kneeling on my hands and knees for 30 secs with my ass up in the air like a cat/dog/pet.

I then meditated normally and had my shower. I rewrote the word 'Sir' on my stomach and wrote 'Slut' on my pussy instead of breasts. This meant that it was written on me twice as it only faded making me feel more like a good little slut for Sir. I then faced the wall, placed one hand on it and spanked each ass cheek 15times before getting out the shower and dressed in a thong, no bra, purple summer dress, white jeans and a hoodie. I also had to slip my vibe on low in my thong all day. This made me feel aroused but not by much as I was too nervous someone would know.

I had two drinks with my breakfast as requested by Sir before doing some spankings. i did 300 on my pussy (very painful I can assure you) and 800 over both ass cheeks (also painful but not unbearable so I couldn't sit down). This earnt me six bathroom breaks and as i had already used one that morning I was a bit worried it wouldn't be enough.

My day went quick enough, the vibe stopped bothering me as the batteries started to wear out and I only went to the toilet 5 times in the day (despite being told to drink two glasses of drink at lunch). I've also been to a concert (I was allowed to move the vibe for this) which was really fun and enjoyable.

I may be taking a trip to the doctors tomorrow as I'm sneezing blood (which can't be good).

I am now sat in bed in my pyjamas and thong about to go to bed. All in all day has been fairly simple and easy to deal with,

sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 5680 Comments 29
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 29

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay! I'm glad you had a good day (and I hope the doctor's goes well, that's not fun). I'm the same way with continual stimulation like wearing a vibe - it just becomes background noise. And now I'm curious about the concert you went to?
    Posted 05-05-2015 at 04:57 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    Wow !!!! You are not feeling good. Then get hit like that. That is cramp!!! Pure cramp!!
    Quote:
    That is what you call, abuse!!
    I believe the word you are looking for is 'crap', you illiterate posturer, and has it occurred to you that since you do not own sparklystar and she is clearly capable of making her own decisions, and making good ones, that the appropriate response would not be public criticism but public support and a private PM to Sparkly if you are genuinely concerned and not just jealous or looking for attention. At the very least it would keep you from looking like a total ass when you start screaming abuse when you are not in the relationship nor were you there with Sparkly today, who has already shown she sets things aside when she doesn't feel up to them. Hush your face and appreciate Sparkly for how well she is doing and her willingness to share with us.
    Posted 05-05-2015 at 06:32 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    yay for having an easy day! but i hope you feel better soon bloody sneezes are definitely not ideal.
  4. Old Comment
    Star I think you are doing a fantastic job of balancing your submission trials with your health and busy schedule. Only you know your limits and as long as you are willing to stand up and tell whoever you are playing with that you can't do more, then you will do great. I can't express enough how proud I am to see the way you have handled everything that has been going on. You deserve a great master and I hope you find him through these trials. I wish you all the best and hope you start to feel better.
  5. Old Comment

Seriously?

Quote:
    I have not seen one part of this that shows any abuse or has any relevance to what you said, even remotely.

Quite frankly. Your being a jerk to star. Do you want her back?

If you do; if you even have a slight chance of getting her back (which I don't know if you do but it looks like no.) you need to be nice to her and not scream abuse to something not relevant.

If not and it's just so you can have a sub, move on. You weren't right for each other.

If you are concerned about her, that's nice that you care about her. I think if that's a reason it should be pm' and discussed privately with her as it just seems disrespectful to insult a trail Sir on a report blog.

In my honest opinion, the fact that Star's trail Sir have her a easy day shows that he genuinely cares about her.

And besides, Star's a big girl, she knows when to say no.

And Star:Bloody sneezes can't be good, hope it isn't serious and I'm glad your trail Sir is looking out for you while Doming you at the same time.

And Star, given Masterdaddy's recent behavior; I think you escaped a relationship that was bound to get out of control and majorly abusive.
    Updated 05-05-2015 at 07:14 PM by LitDarkness (I had more to say.)
  6. Old Comment
    @Sparkly Star- I'm very glad you had an easy day! I sincerely hope that your bloody sneezes aren't an indication of anything serious. Who did you see at the concert?! I LOVE concerts!

@MasterDaddy02
    Quote:
    Wow !!!! You are not feeling good. Then get hit like that. That is cramp!!! Pure cramp!!
  7. Old Comment
    Sparkly, You sound like you're doing great and enjoying your time with your new Master. Oh, and I meant comment on yesterday's blog and tell you it sounded amazing!

I hope you get better and that the Master you're auditioning continues to perform as superbly as he seems to be so far!

8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    As the person that she is having a trial with, I would like to point out that I've told her numerous times that she can take a break or not do a task if she's not healthy enough for it. Here's a quote "I am sorry that you are feeling sick and hope that you still understand that you can take a break if you need to."

I don't understand why the mods haven't banned you yet, you simply troll everyday.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Stop. Just stop. Stop bothering her already. You've already made yourself out to be a fake, a liar and abusive yourself by your prior blog that was deleted and leaving Star idiotic messages that were supposedly left by a 'friend' of yours. Stop. Now. No one cares, we just want you to go away.

Anyway. Star- I'm glad it is going well and I hope you feel better soon and it's nothing serious. Much love.
  10. Old Comment
    Oh wow. I have a lot to respond too. I think I'll start with the negative and move onto the positive because at least that way I can end on a happy note. Therefore if a reply to your comment doesn't occur until further down from where you posted that is the reason.

@Masterdaddy02: I have had enough! Yesterday I told you that your aspersions were not wanted. Yes I'm not feeling well you're right. But I haven't been hit with anything. I certainly haven't been receiving 'cramp'. And it certainly isn't abuse. Do you know what is abuse? Because I do. I've experience physical and verbal abuse. Abuse falls into four categories - physical, verbal, neglect, sexual and as a side note it also includes cyber abuse. Your comments basically fall under verbal for having a go at various innocent members of getdare, and sexual because of the nature of the website/relationship we had as well as cyber. If you have an issue with anything I write I'd rather you told me in private than public because the only thing you are doing in public is making sure even the mods see how much of an arsehole you are and allowing me the privilege of deleting and reporting your comments for harrassment (and trust me that is the most satisfying thing I get to do. So why don't you just go away! And yes, I don't usually use bad language or slag people off in public so you have clearly annoyed me enough for me to react like this.

@Naughtylittlegirl: glad to know that it fading to background noise isn't just me. Thank you for your continued support of my blog and your support over the idiot named above. Seriously.I'm surprised he has the nerve to post when he knows you lot will stick up for me while I sleep. As for the concert, its a British band (my classify their music as bubblegum pop) called The Vamps and they're probably my favorite band at the moment, alongside their last support act another British band called Union J.

@lola.fox: Thank you. I hope I get better soon too. This is just annoying now.

@asslvr's.butterfly: Thank you so much for your continued support through all that has been happening. I'm fully aware of my limits and even more so while ill and if something is not doable I'll say.

@TheKidWithSkills: You have basically hit the nail on the head in terms of my ex-master. You are also completely right in assuming he's got no hope of being my master ever again. His comments are not helping in any which way. I know exactly when to say no (see my above message to masterdaddy) and I totally agree that the relationship could have ended up abusive. I'm so happy I left when I did.

@Eivins: Thank you. I will keep you all updated on my illness as well as my trial run through here. As said above I went to see The Vamps in concert with their support act Union J (both bands I am huge fans of) and as part of my Christmas present I had a VIP ticket (from my nan - I love her) so got to see soundcheck, talk to them and ask questions. It was brilliant.

@kittenlyss: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy reading them as well. My trial run is quite exciting. I'm taking my time with this and trying out three because I want a healthy happy relationship unlike the last one.

@Switcharoo: I wondered if you would ever stick up for us on this trial run. You really are a very caring person and so far I am enjoying my time with you as my master. I also like the fact that you do care about my health (although so far nothing you have made me do has interfered with my health hence why I have done it all)

@IceMaiden: So happy to know you guys have my back. And that you don't believe any of the comments about his friend (see Masterdaddy02: I'm not the only one who doesn't believe a far fetched story). Thank you.

To all of you (bar one) Thank you for the continued support and I will be posting another blog about today (wednesday) as soon as I can (it might be Thursday morning due to an awards night and a late night social - trust me, writing a blog at 2AM is not a great idea).

Much love to most of you,

Sparklystar
  11. Old Comment
    Star, kudos for going on so well and finally checking in to go to the doctor. You're in my thoughts and I hope the bloody nose isn't too serious. Kudos for the Sir you're trialing with having respect and concern for your well being. Shows that he is a real human being.

I'm still "friends" with my exes on here, but that doesn't mean I go public to name/shame or contact them in any way. That is why there's a little thing called PM! I used it the other day in fact, and it wasn't even an harassing message. Either leave the site on your own, or just don't message your ex. Not cool dude, not cool!
  12. Old Comment
    @Foxyrose: Thank you. I decided it was better to get it looked at. As for being friends, I wanted to but his comments and harassment have completely stopped that and like you I don't usually name and shame or say horrible things about people in the public space but I made an exception in this case because he brought it on himself. If he has an issue he can report it same as I do.
  13. Old Comment
    @MasterDaddy02: Dude, don't you get it. The way your message comes across is all wrong. If you rectified it, then maybe we would believe you. I have read no where in sparkly's blog about abuse, if that's what you meant. Know the facts. But still, you are going above and beyond being silly and harassing the poor girl. Either move on or just remove yourself from the site completely because you're just being an idiot now.

@Sparkly: Kudos girlie for keeping your health issues at bay this far, but also bad bad bad girl for letting it get this out of hand. Good luck sweetie and looking forward to many more HAPPY posts from you
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    @Sparklystar: All I did was make a comment. No cursing or any of such.
    You cannot possibly be so thick as to think that if a comment does not have any foul language then it is entirely appropriate and correct. What you said was not kind, helpful, relevant, or in any way welcome, and yet you insist on feigning innocence like you cannot grasp why people are fed up with you. Do you need us to use smaller words?
    Posted 05-05-2015 at 11:05 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  15. Old Comment
    @FoxyRose: Wow you sound like my mum telling me off about my health. Mind you thank you for keeping an eye out for me

@Masterdaddy02: I don't need you to type messages again after I have deleted them. I've seen them - hence why I delete them. Just stop commenting, please!

@Naughtylittlegirl: I don't think with simpler words it would work. he's been told lots not to do it, yet here we are in the same situation as before
  16. Old Comment
    Sparkly, I care about people more than I care about myself. Sorry if I came across as being all motherly. Just look after yourself
  17. Old Comment
    @Foxyrose: Don't worry about it. It was sweet. I will definitely look after myself.
  18. Old Comment
    @Star I was going to try and ignore it hoping that it would just go away after one comment, but when he starts to attack our trial run and won't stop commenting, I felt it was time for me to step in and set the story straight. You should be able to express your feelings openly in a blog without having to be annoyed with troll comments.

Thanks for the compliment about being a caring person. I really try to be caring and even though I know that you understand, I will continue to repeat to you that your health comes first. You are being a very good sub and I am enjoying it a lot and hope you pick the right Sir for you.
  19. Old Comment
    @Switcharoo: it's hard but we just have to deal with it.

For everyone's benefit - Given that I have told MasterDaddy02 to stop posting comments on my blog I shall give him the same decency on his but will make a point here over what was written. Yes my blog is public, yes anyone can post comments, but when it is continually nitpicking, and picking up on things that myself (as the sub) have no issue with I classify it as harassment and as such will report it as such. Go ahead and write comments - I'll just continue to delete them and report them. It's a public blog because its the only place I can talk about these things as the person knows. And in regards to tasks. He never made me spank myself 300/800 times. THAT WAS MY CHOICE!! Besides doing corner time for over an hour (which I was made to do by this master) is probably more bad for me than, as I have bad knees and neck from an accident as a kid, than a few hundred spanks.
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sparklystar View Comment
    @Switcharoo: it's hard but we just have to deal with it.

For everyone's benefit - Given that I have told MasterDaddy02 to stop posting comments on my blog I shall give him the same decency on his but will make a point here over what was written. Yes my blog is public, yes anyone can post comments, but when it is continually nitpicking, and picking up on things that myself (as the sub) have no issue with I classify it as harassment and as such will report it as such. Go ahead and write comments - I'll just continue to delete them and report them. It's a public blog because its the only place I can talk about these things as the person knows. And in regards to tasks. He never made me spank myself 300/800 times. THAT WAS MY CHOICE!! Besides doing corner time for over an hour (which I was made to do by this master) is probably more bad for me than, as I have bad knees and neck from an accident as a kid, than a few hundred spanks.
    You may want to think about putting him on your blocked list.

And what star said is right: the 300/800 times were her choice and while I am proud of her for doing them, she was well aware that she could have done 0 and I would have been ok with it as her health is more important.
  21. Old Comment
    Star, you are doing so great. Keep reporting him for harassment, and deleting his comments and hopefully he will dig himself a hole big enough that he can't crawl out of. I think he has already lost the support of virtually every member on this site. Now we just need to wait for him to break the rules or gain enough attention from the mods to get himself banned.

We are a ccommunity and we stick up for each other when it is needed and there is a lot of support here. It should also be a safe place for you to talk about your kink without being harassed each and every time. I know there are a lot of people who would have run away by now, myself included, but you amaze me at how strong you are.

I know going to the doctor sucks but I'm really glad you are finally going to go get checked out and please do keep us updated because we care a lot about you.

@Switcharoo - Kudos for standing up for her and your relationship with her (even if it is just a trial). She deserves a Master who is going to do everything they can to protect, support, encourage and cherish her. I don't know a lot about you but it seems that you have shown the potential to do those things. If, for some reason, you and Star don't click, i hope you find somebody just as great one day.

@MD - I don't even really know what there is left to say to you. Abuse comes in many shapes and forms and you are guilty of at least several that we have all witnessed. You have tried shaming her in public, attacking her verbally, trying to manipulate her with lies and emotional BS, harassing her over and over, harassing other getdare members ..... and I could probably continue.

Please just stop. Stop and think. Is there really any point to what you are doing? She has shown that you cannot break her. We have shown that we don't believe your lies. If you want to continue being a member of this site, just take a step back and leave her alone. You can write your own blog and as long as it isn't attacking people, I, and I'm sure others, will be happy to leave it alone and let you say what you want to say, because you have the freedom to wrote what you want to say too. But leave Star alone. She is much better off now than she ever was with you. And now she has the support of an entire community behind her so if she should happen to be in a situation where she is not being taken care of (either by herself or her Master) we are all going to step up to make sure that she gets what she needs. That is what this community is about, not putting each other down and attacking them. So just stop!
  22. Old Comment
    @Switcharoo: I've thought about it but I would rather know what he was saying than hear it through everyone else

@Asslvr's.butterfly: Thank you so much for your kind words. You really don't know how much it means (you almost made me cry near the end with the comments about the community being behind me). Thank you
  23. Old Comment
    Actually...(Please don't hurt me) I think MD has the right to post his opinion. I don't think he's hurting her reputation at all and all of you are acting like five year olds about this. Honestly if she's such a big girl why does she need twenty people defending her? I like Master Daddy I do. I'm just saying I don't think he was attacking the trial master or her reputation. Yes the exclamation marks were the only thing that made it worse. Without exclamation marks the comment wouldn't be as bad. You can't be an illiterate fuck for misspelling one word, if that makes you one then I'm in that boat too. I'm voicing my opinion so don't attack me.
  24. Old Comment
    @Baby_puppy: You are absolutely right to, he does have that right to post his opinion but I've requested that he doesn't yet he keeps doing it, that's classified as harassment and that's the main point I was making.
  25. Old Comment
    @Baby Puppy-
    Not attacking you here! Just wanted to say that Master Daddy posted a lot of things that have been deleted by Star. They were quite simply, unacceptable. Basically, you're basing your opinion without seeing what actually went on. He was very much attacking her trial.

And what Star said, she's requested that he stop. He hasn't. That's called cyber bullying.
    Updated 05-06-2015 at 03:57 AM by eivins