Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

14th April

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:00 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a much better day than the 13th. Well apart from being punished for my lack of submission.

I woke up, had a chat with Master and then told him how bad I had been. He was not happy and I was told to strip naked, get my belt and toothpaste and get in the corner. He told me to spank each ass cheek 60 times hard with the belt. Which I started and then asked if he wanted me on all fours to do it based on something he had said in conversation. He did so I restarted after having done 11 spanks to my right cheek. I started again and this time I was stopped after 23 spanks to my right cheek because he wanted me to alternate each cheek. By this time my right cheek was starting to be painful but I alternated each spank until I had done 60 for each cheek (my right cheek got 94). It was painful but more punishment came. I had to alternately pull each nipple 60 times. This made my nipples tender and hurt to do. He then made me put toothpaste on my nipples in a thick coating, which doesn't actually hurt me. He then told me he was changing my rules for the day to inflict further punishment. I had to wear a skirt with no panties and then I had to eat out of a bowl on the floor every morning this week until Friday. I was left in the corner on my hands and knees for a further 30 minutes before it got painful so Master then told me to sit on my painful ass with my legs spread as far apart as possible, exposing my cunt for anyone who might walk in had my door not been locked. I sat like this for about 10 minutes before I could get up.

I then spent some time reading before having a shower and then writing the required sentences on my tits and thighs. I also said my new mantra for the day slowly, making sure that everything was perfect after the day before mistakes. I then dressed in my skirt and long-sleeved t-shirt.

I made my porridge and took it to my room and ate in like a dog off the floor. it was humiliating and embarrassing as it was degrading but it will certainly teach me not to disobey again. I ended up with porridge in my hair and face not just in my mouth. i then drank a glass of juice and a glass of water as instructed.

I told master when i was leaving for lectures, and when I returned. I had my lunch, I told him i was leaving and it carried on into my drama session (which was really fun), came home, sat down to eat and told master I was back. I then wrote to him telling him about my day and about tour.

This is where i have disappointed him slightly. He isn't happy that I didn't go into detail about tour but there was a rule: what happens on tour stays on tour, so just telling him what I did broke that rule. Which then provides guilt for me as I have broken Master's rules and tour rules so that balance is hard.

I then got ready for bed in just panties, told Master I was going to bed (admittedly later than planned as I had a drunken flatmate to deal with) and then meditated and went to bed.

Write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1101 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad you had a better day than yesterday. As humans we are loyal to different groups of people and it is unfair for somebody to demand to know all of our secrets. That is something that can be worked up to in time. With Asslvr, it hurts me to not tell him everything but there are still times where I have promised somebody I wouldn't share, even with him, and I keep that promise. So don't be too hard on yourself. You two will find your balance and make it work for you.