Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

28th December

Posted 12-29-2014 at 12:48 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So after a discussion with Master we have come to the conclusion to handwrite my lines as the website was causing funny issues to my eyes.So after waking up, this was the first thing I did. 235 lines in 45 minutes. Pretty good. I was happy and so was master.

Afterwards I wrote my words on my body but I didn't get out of my pyjamas yesterday. So i was wearing my pyjama bottoms and pyjama top which is a vest top with penguins. Therefore this automatically solved the not wearing underwear punishment.

I then went downstairs, had breakfast out of a bowl on the floor and then went back upstairs to write my blog, stripping naked and clamping my tits.

I had to beg Master three times to go to the toilet, each time he said i had to stand over the bowl. Not crouch or squat, stand. This was really hard but I did manage it. My weekly rules will be done over the weekend when we get back together. Can't wait to see him again!

I went to bed, dressed as I had been all day,
write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 729 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As you mentioned the Problem during the online line writing, i must say, i know what you feel. It´s strange to gaze at the lines on the Screen. I usually work in an Office and do a lot of PC Stuff, but the small lines here ...
    On the other side, writing them by Hand raises the difficult lvl a bit.
    So how you´re doing when you place the clamps? You do it every time you write the blog? Still feel the burning when you release them or has the Feeling changed?
    Posted 12-29-2014 at 05:03 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline