Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Finding a submissive.

Posted 12-14-2014 at 05:52 PM by An_Jon

So, last week things had gone pretty tits up with regards to my search for a sub. Things weren't looking particularly promising, though I promised that I wasn't going to rush things.

However, not long after I posted my blog about the searching someone got in contact with me. Someone I found, very quickly, I could talk to easily and openly. Someone who shared my sense of humour and enthusiasm.

That person's name is Mikasa. In my opinion she's amazing. I'm very happy to say that I am her dom.

Early days yet, of course. We've played a couple of times and chatted a hell of a lot more. Despite the fact that it only took around a week I don't feel like I've rushed this decision. It felt right at that moment, and I think it's probably my happiest moment on this site so far.

So yeah, hopefully the next update will be simply me saying 'yeah, everything's still cool'. See ya then.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1808 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay! I hope it goes well
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck sounds very much like my search was having little luck and met Brooke and asked her to be mine after just a week. When you know you know :P Best of luck and I wondered who she was earlier when her blog was marked as private so not everyone could read it
  3. Old Comment
    WHOO hoo! I am sending happy thoughts!!
  4. Old Comment
    So happy for you Jon. May the two of you be very happy. When you know, you know. Be it one day, a week, a month or a year. I knew from the first moment me and Unidentified spoke on kik after weeks of "missed" chances to talk. Have so much fun together.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it
  6. Old Comment
    I hope the two of you is lots of fun! And if you both feel it's right, it isn't rushing.
  7. Old Comment
    yayyyy!!! finally you found her.
  8. Old Comment
    I always say that the wait is worth it once you find "the one" and I am so glad that you found yours. As long as it feels right to both of you, it isn't rushing. Good luck and I am so happy for both of you.