Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > HussySissy

Rate this Entry

Thoughts

Posted 01-12-2014 at 07:55 PM by HussySissy

Four hours of having my balls bound and a plug in my ass, I would say I hate it, honestly I do not! I want more way more!! Wish it was being done to me rather then I do it to myself, really can’t always get what you want.

Four hours my balls are a bit sore and luckily only a few people liked/loved it so I did not have to put rubber bands on my balls to squeeze them. I may start a poll and see what I should do about anal plug. I want to do it longer, just not as long as I can take it, I will just stop eventually. I like taking orders and commands more than just doing it on my own that is why I had it be if you liked or loved it I would add one hour to the punishment, this made me do it that extra time then I would normally do.

I have many toys I rarely use and I wish I could use them, as I said above just doing it with no reason is not as much fun as having a reason or better yet having someone else use them on me. That would be ideal, I will take what I can from this I suppose, things are limited, and I am not very pretty so I have to change that. I will change that with time!
With working out I can’t do it alone, I can for a few weeks. If my only motivation is myself I tend to slow down and eventually stop doing it. So I try to get things, ideas or someone that can tell me what to do how many and so on… Once I had an Online Mistress (I think) tell me what to do, I LOVED it, really I did. She told me to do X amount of three exercises and then go out in a leotard and shorten shirt and walk like that for an hour… That was amazingly fun to do and scary. She told me to do it 3x a day and I did. Took around 6 hours to do it all but it was effective. She changed the amount of the exercises based on what I could do. For that one week I did work out daily and had fun doing it, also ate outta bowls, which was fun. She had some control over my food, as she told me to eat bread and water once for a meal, outta the bowls

That was short and sweet I miss that, will I ever get it again? Who knows… I tried to find others, in end no one was like that. Will I ever find one? I hope so, I really do, but not over internet like last time but irl, I think it be much more fun for both that way.

Anyway no more depressing myself, the idea I have that may need a poll….

I have anal plugs, 3 of them, anal beads and a few other fun toys. I was thinking maybe I will used 2 of the plugs and the beads and have people tell me how long I should stay with it on, maybe have a poll for hours or days or a mix of things and have people vote, but so it does not get outta hand have a time limit of 3 days or so.. Got to think of that more. Well just an idea anyway I may end up doing it =3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 971 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments