Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Lifestyle rules and sleeping dares by a New Master

Posted 11-26-2014 at 11:01 PM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:17 AM by sparklystar

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Every morning I must write ‘SLUT’ on right breast and right thigh, and ‘WHORE’ on left breast and left thigh
2. I am only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights.
3. Once a day, you have to drink water and eat a meal from a bowl on all four like a pet.
4. Anytime I write a blog or entry for my story I must be naked with pegs on nipples and vibe duct taped to clit on high
5. Every time I edge keep a record, Master/boyfriend will then spank pussy 50 times, ass 25 times per cheek and every time I cum Master/boyfriend will spank pussy 400 times, ass 200 times per cheek per time using any implement he wants and administering them whenever he wants (eg, he could hold off until a Sunday and do all of the week’s spankings then or he might spread them throughout the week)
6. In private I must refer to my boyfriend as Master and must always present myself by kneeling on floor knees as wide as possible with hands clasped behind back and straight backed.
7. I must beg Master to be allowed to go to the toilet.
8. I must edge whenever told and cum when told, otherwise face punishment

Lifestyle rules - once a week
1. On a Friday I am to colour my nipples with lipstick. I may not use the same colour as the week before. I will then write ‘FUCK ME’ and an arrow pointing to pussy above your pussy and leave it there all day
2. On a Thursday I must present myself as a slave. This means that I must be naked within my Master’s (or my) bedroom unless he decides otherwise, I must always kneel on the ground, knees spread wide, bottom not touching the ground, looking at my Master’s feet whenever in private. Master will decide what I am allowed to wear in public and I must do all of his demands (within limits and not giving away secret)
3. Allow Master to tie me down and spread me for two hours so I am completely at his mercy.
4. Complete the professional hooker sleeping dare once a week
5.Complete this webtease once a week: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=27731 - it's humiliating because I have to do it in front of Master and I get nervous/embarrassed/humiliated doing this sort of thing in front of him

Lifestyle rules - once a month
1. Be a cat all weekend (Further details will follow) (all other rules are void)
2. Have legs tied to spreader bar, wrists handcuffed and tied to stationary object, blindfolded and gagged for 10 hours - I am totally at Master's mercy. He can be nice or torture me

Sleeping dares
26th Nov - wear a shirt tied under breasts, mini skirt and thong. Stand in front of a mirror and take a good look at yourself. Master will record the act. Place body writing under the seam of the mini skirt.Move as sexy as possible in front of the mirror and Master. Let your hands slide above your skin and clothes. Do everything really slow and intensive. Feel the touch of your hands. Then raise the skirt bit by bit to show of the body writing visible in the mirror. While the letters get visible, tease myself by the other hand playing with my breasts. Then slowly start to undress. Open up the top to reveal my breasts and remove the skirt and thong to keep your crotch visible all the time. I have to complete 5 edges in front of the mirror. Always keep watching myself while you perform as the perfect naughty slut and keep in mind, everything is getting recorded. Any revealing poses, every naughty touch, the expression of my face while edging, all of it will be visible on video and to Master. The lens is merciless as is my Master. When I´ve done the last edge take the camera/phone off of Master and go to bed, just dressed in the tiny thong. Now I´ll take a look at your video masterpiece. While you keep watching myself, I’ve to edge 3 more times before I´ve to cum. Then I can delete the video. (professional hooker dare)
27th Nov - You´ll dress up in a naughty Schoolgirl Outfit. Short skirt, white button blouse, dark coloured bra, no panties and socks. The blouse have to be unbuttoned down between your nipples to grant a nice deep cleavage. Then add two pigtails as hairstyle and decent makeup. As you were a naughty girl, you´ll have to spank each ass cheek 70 Times. Go easy at first and raise the intense each strike. Do the same to your breasts/Nipples. When you´re done, get 4 ice cubes and tease your burning breasts until they melted. Now go to sleep in your Schoolgirl Dress.
28th Nov - For this one, you´ll wear the crotchless panties and a tight T-shirt. As I want your legs to be spread all the time, lie down, spread legs and use some duct tape to stick your legs to a long tube. This will act as spreader bar and you won´t be able to close your legs until morning. You´re allowed using a blanket, but you´re not allowed to cover any body part bellow your pubic mound. So you might cover your belly and breasts if you want to. But we´ll also add another Gimmick to raise the thrill. You´ll have to blindfold and gag yourself
29th Nov – Sleep naked with vibe on high on clit.
30th Nov – Strip naked, sit in Master’s wardrobe and milk breasts from 10-1am. Then you can go to sleep with vibe on high on clit all night. Master will wake you up at various points in the night by pretending to milk me. I must get on all fours with breasts hanging down, moo appreciatively and not complain. He is also allowed to spank me during the night for being a bad cow.
1st Dec – sleep naked with no covers.
2nd Dec – professional hooker sleeping dare
3rd Dec – I can only wear rubber clothing to sleep in
4th Dec – I can only wear a thong to bed and must have my vibe on low all night.
5th Dec – set an alarm for every hour. I must spank my pussy with a wooden spoon 50 times before going back to bed.
6th Dec – using scarfs tie left wrist to right ankle and right wrist to left ankle and sleep like that
7th Dec onwards – however I want until back to uni but I must still complete professional hooker at least once a week.

Note from sparkly's Master: if you gave sparkly the original dare/rule for these which is still in use can you please PM her as she has to write you all a minimum of a 200 word essay thanking you and humiliating/degrading herself
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1991 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like some great and forcing modified Tasks. I´m looking Forward to your essays
    Posted 11-27-2014 at 11:52 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline