Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

25th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 12:30 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night I had to pick if I was going to sleep topless or bottomless, I chose topless for once which I regretted as it was very cold and after having to put pegs on my nipples for the second edge I had to complete before bed, they were very sensitive and slightly uncomfortable.

Today has been an interesting day. I got up as normal and had my shower and wrote 'willing slut' on my left thigh. I wore jeans, and a t-shirt, a jumper and socks and shoes (it was cold so I couldn't wear my ballet pumps). I also had my cereal as normal on the floor of my bedroom not using utensils. My name got called twice today, once in a lecture and once in something I will expand on in a minute.

I want to thank everyone who voted in my punishment poll/PM/blog. I can reveal the results are:
In first place with 60 votes - is option 4 - to have all underwear revoked and wear a see through top and leggings all day.
In second place with 35 votes - option 3 - the milk bags added as udders to my breasts.
These are the two punishments I will be facing over the next week and a day. I will be doing the see through clothing one tomorrow.
The other two options 26 and 25 votes respectively for option 1 and 2.

Now I got a phone call today, confirming a job interview today which I went to and I was told as I was leaving that I got the job as a teaching assistant once a week in a school. This is amazing news as I want to be a teacher and it will fit around my studies at university. I will be helping in the maths department. To celebrate this news my flatmates, and next door flat all had a celebration.

It was a great celebration until my phone went off for the 8th time in a row and I stupidly hadn't locked my phone. A boy, who I have a crush on, from next door opened my phone, assuming it was a text from someone to find an email from Getdare about a response to my punishment thread. He didn't say anything but sent me a snapchat afterwards asking if I was a member of getdare. I was so shocked he even knew what it was. It turns out he is one of those who lurks and doesn't have an account but he has been reading my blogs and posts because he thinks I was interesting.I was so scared he would tell everyone but he has promised to keep it a secret.

Later this evening, everyone was drunk and this boy kissed me - full on kissed me and told me he loved me. I'm not sure if I believe him so I have told him to tell me that again when he is sober tomorrow. However, he mentioned BDSM and entering a relationship with him. This I will have to keep you posted on because if he can't remember last night, then this won't be happening, but it could mean my rules could be changing and I could be asking for help from you if we do start a relationship.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 887 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well that's lucky and yet unlucky depends on what you plan on doing from there ? All the same best of luck with the dares, job and guy troubles
    Posted 11-26-2014 at 01:22 AM by TheHotBoyWonder TheHotBoyWonder is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Looks like a evening full of surprises. And it seems the upcoming Days will be very interesting for you
    Posted 11-26-2014 at 11:30 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline