Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

24th November

Posted 11-25-2014 at 12:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night I was dared to sleep naked, with only my rubber panties on and my vibe on high. This was a very strange experience as the vibe got me aroused and the rubber made me heated so it became a uncomfortable aroused sensation.

In the morning I had my shower, wrote willing slut on my left thigh and wore leggings, t-shirt and bra. This was a little bit nervous as I was worried people would be able to tell I wasn't wearing knickers.
I had my cereal out of a bowl on the floor of my room, i managed to accidentally pour some of it on the floor.

I managed to work the words pain, elephant and slut into conversation after our test, i think the sentence went along the lines of: 'that was so much pain. Like i don't understand why he would set that. Why are you whispering? Elephant in the room and I'm not a pain slut. I hoped it would be easy. This is a relief.

I have also noticed that people have voted on my punishment. Two in particular look popular which are probably the harder ones to do, especially the milk one (an extra 2kg weight attached to my nipples, ouch!).

write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 794 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It was a joy to read
  2. Old Comment
    As you were worried about someone might notice you donīt wear any knickers i want to ask, do you think someone noticed it ?

Yep, it seems to be a closeup between 3 of your punishments. The revoked underwear takes the lead.
    Posted 11-25-2014 at 01:24 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline