Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

Master Donatien report

Posted 10-10-2014 at 10:47 AM by thiskittykat

1 Pillar Non Scented White Paraffin Candle
2 Clothespins
Tape
Wooden Spoon
Baby Oil

Log in and keep your legs wide open while browsing Get Dare. Remember you still are expected to keep the writing you where tasked two days ago. .

As in the morning you will get into a comfortable submissive position and you will cup your hands under your nipples/breasts and offer them up to me, while you recite your mantra: Master Donatien I give you my nipples today, to do with them as you wish. I will obey you and ache for you."

Place the clothespins firmly on your nipples. For the next 15 minutes you are going to spend rotating clothespins on and off of your nipples for me, while you repeat the mantra.

After this you will get your candle lit and prepared. While the wax melts and pools you will use your wooden spoon again to spank your nipples for me. I want 20 spanks to each as you masturbate at the same time only while spanking for me.

When your candle is ready you will spread baby oil over both nipples and then get comfortable to coat those nipples with wax for my pleasure. I want you to hold the candle as far up above your nipples as you need to in order to coat them and be able to tolerate this for me.

Let drip after drip land on those nipples until they are totally covered for me. Take your time and savor it, or breathe through the pain as needed.

- When both nipples are nicely covered and dry, you will use your fly swatter to spank that wax off for me. I want nice light spanks, meant to remove the wax, and cause some aching for me, but not so much that it will break the skin.

After it offer me your breasts/nipples while you recite the following: "thank you Master Donatien for using my nipples today and allowing me to ache for your pleasure."

Now I want you to use any toys you wish and masturbate YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM as The last Centurian has tasked you with no orgasms today.

- After you have edged twice, you may wash up, relax and work on a report on your whole day that you will pm to me

Master Donatien

My Report: i had already gathered my materials prior to me waking up, so i woke up and took a shower after the shower i dried off and began this dare.
i got on my knees sitting on my ankles and cupped my breast like i was holding them up. i then said "Master Donatien i give you my nipples today, to do with them as you wish. i will obey you and ache for you".
still sitting on my knees i repeated the mantra "Master Donatien i give you my nipples today, to do with them as you wish. i will obey you and ache for you". while doing so for 15 minutes i placed clothespins on my nipples and took them off "on and off and so on" for 15 minutes. after my nipples started hurting and my 15 minutes were over i lit a candle and placed a few feet away to let it burn and make a pool of hot wax. i then grabbed the wooden spoon with my right hand and fingered myself with my left. after 20 hurtful spanks, i sat back on my knees and grabbed my candle. i spread-ed baby oil around my breast and legs "just in case i missed the breast and hit my leg" Ive never tried this b4 so i didn't know how bad it was gonna hurt. i started to drip the wax on my breast and the first drop made me yelp. i sat there for awhile wondering if anyone heard me, when i was sure no one did, i continued to drip the wax. after like 5 drops on each breast and some missed spots on my legs i was tearing from the pain. i continued taking breaks to relieve the pain. after about 20 minutes or so my breast were completely covered with wax.
i then started slapping my breast lightly to remove the wax, i used a flyswatter i found downstairs. if i thought the wax was the worst part, this part hurt even more. after crying a few bucket loads i managed to get of the wax off. and then i said "thank you Master Donatien for using my nipples today and allowing me to ache for your pleasure."
(End of report)

Views 1037 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments