Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

Canonball747 calender report.

Posted 09-18-2014 at 09:56 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:36 PM by thiskittykat

The Dare:Make sure that you are wearing a skirt to class today, as short as you dare, as well as the backwards thong that you are already required to wear. Now, during this class, you are not allowed to cross your legs, or keep your knees together. Whenever you realise that you are doing either of these things, spread your legs as far apart as possible for 30 seconds. Exposing under your skirt should teach you not to forget.

Along with this task, you must also spend a cumulative 5 minutes our ot the 4.25 hours you are in class with your fingers inside your pussy. Now, this must be done in the classroom, and there must be others in the room with you. This means no running to the bathroom, nor are you able to do this before anyone else gets to class, or after everyone else has left.

(My Report.)okay, i wore a short skirt. if you put your hands next to you when you are standing, go from you fingertips and go up like a inch thats where my skirt sat. i had my backwards thong on ,which was red. i then sat in the 5th row up 6th seat down. sadly my class is kinda big i have 2 classes usually different depending on the day.today was English and math. i sat with my legs slightly open which was easy since none can see through the desk where we sit, (remember its a college class) so keeping my legs open was easy. now i know i was suppose to finger myself but people sit next to me and i didn't want people thinking i was weird like that. i still have to be in the class till December. so i couldn't do the finger part of this dare... i will accept a punishment by the dare giver and post my punishment dare and report in this blog post...
Views 1360 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments