Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

my ingredients.

Posted 09-15-2014 at 07:33 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:35 PM by thiskittykat

So, I lost in a game of battleships and I have to do a dare.

The dare is to create 5 pies in which I will have to throw or get someone to throw them at me. Of course I need the regular ingredients, but I also need to add ingredients to them. That's when you guys reading this thread come into play. you get to pick my ingredients to add to my pies. I'm going to list all the ingredients later in a readable list. But for now each pie needs 5 secret ingredients to add to it. So 25 ingredients in total. They may be the same, but each pie should have at least 2 out of the 5 should be different ingredients to put in.

[also please no drugs, or chemical based materials I wanna live. Thanks]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...24#post1494524

My ingredients below...

Qatguy:Tomato sauce, cream corn, mashed potatoes, refried beans, saurcrout
Sexdemon:Tabasco sauce, jalapeno peppers, cream (double), ice cream and pickles beetroot, noodles (boiled into mush), gravy granules, pickled onions and brown sauce.
Master301:Honey or syrup And eggs
Atownesg:Mayo
Ranch Dressing
BBQ Sauce
Mushy peas
Tomato sauce
pantyboy536:Ice cream
Whipping cream
Chocolate sauce
Banana
Jello
Blue Griffin:tuna fish