Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

I declare myself OFFICIALLY weird o.O

Posted 11-29-2014 at 01:40 AM by Foxy Rose

This is a reflection on my feelings and thoughts over the past week.

Since I've had a very bad week being sickly and all, I've decided to declare myself as weird. Since a conversation I had with a friend, he will know who he is as I go on with this entry, regarding serial killers, nose bleeds and sex.

I don't know why it fascinates me so much. I wasn't even a thought when most of these serial killers started their killing spree. How can my family have no idea who they are when they lived during that time?

Why is it so fascinating to me that the true perpetrator was never found? As in the case of Jack the Ripper and The Zodiac Killer. One wish I'd love to have. Go back in time to some pivotal points in history (these events included). Not to solve the crime, but to put a face to it and to understand (or rather try to) why and how and what and who.

People fascinate me. Serial killers more. Unsolved crimes even more. Crime and conspiracy. Yeah conspiracy theories have to come into this equation too. Since I've been reading up on one of the most talked about conspiracy around. If you're clever enough, you can figure it out.

A shocking discovery I made as I started reading up about these serial killers. (The Internet is a wondrous tool) 160 KNOWN serial killers in South Africa. Just think about how many unknown there are, have been or will be. Scary for such a small third world country.

I think I should end this blog entry with the promise of next entries to be of some poetry I've written over the years. Should I or should I not?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 531 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well.... I know how to finally get your attention now!
    -sharps knife-

And yes, poetry
  2. Old Comment
    Ummmm.... South Africa may be a little surprised to hear it's been relegated to third world status!
  3. Old Comment
    And by any chance you aren't one of those 160 people? In that case I'd be a bit more cautious from now on when you tell me to wait!
    Anyway, you aren't weird at all if this is the reason, so don't worry about it :P. I am sure that there are more than enough people who are interested in this, including me, so it's no big deal!

And on another note, if you have poetry to share, please do so! A lot of people here are fond of it, and I'm sure it'll be nice!
    Updated 12-05-2014 at 02:51 PM by Unidentified
  4. Old Comment
    Wait, which bit makes you weird?