Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Master's punishment for last nights disobedience

Posted 04-09-2014 at 09:50 PM by Nzrunner

It knew it would be punished for shitting without permission it just was not really sure how. Well master was not to upset after he heard what happened and apologized for having fallen asleep. Master said that he would have let it slide accept for one huge mistake... It had not fingered its ass the full 5 min before it went. For this it would be punished with master's severest punishment so far. First, it was to do 50 hard balls slaps with a wooden spoon for disobeying. Following that up with 100 hard spankings per ass cheek for being a naughty, naughty slave. Then with stinging balls and a red ass it was to finger its ass hole for 15 min straight. In moment this felt good and really did not feel like to much of a punishment. It was even able to use two fingers conformably and even get a third one for a few moments. Lastly, it had to kneel in the corner naked, face down ass up and contemplate about what a naughty, bad, and disobedient slave it had been. The rest of its day was relaxing and uneventful it went pee twice (once outside on a tree per masters orders). So it added 6 more edges and 5 more min ass fingering to its now burning and sore hole. It will plug itself tonight and rest up dreaming of what master will do to it tomorrow.
P.s it has two presents for master on order to surprise him for his birthday later this month. If you want to know what they are just ask.

It can now not cum until April 27th because someone commented on its blog every comment equals an added day

925 total slaps 584 while tied
200 spanks per ass cheek
58 edges without cuming
8 days without cumming (this is the longest it has ever gone)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 745 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments