Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Likes/Limits V2

Posted 11-01-2013 at 10:45 AM by Iodine
Updated 09-27-2016 at 11:05 AM by Iodine

Iodine's note of noteyness. CONSIDER THIS LIST PURE TRASH RIGHT NOW, I'LL UPDATE IT IF I DECIDE TO START PLAYING HERE AGAIN AND USE THIS ONE AS A BASE.

Because After looking at my limits i sort of hated how much of a lazy idiot i was and how i havent updated them or changed them in a while i thought i might as well remake them in detail. Seriously it was like bleh a copy of my old signature when i ran out of room.

So to all of you i welcome you to iodine's

AWESOME LIST OF LIKES ™

Now with more bullet points
  • Edging: To be quite honest i prefer edging to cumming at times, its just that feeling of never ending pleasure you can keep yourself too its fantastic
  • Chastity: While admittedly i have never succeeded in meeting my chastity goals, i always fail one way or another (weak willed iodine is weak willed) I love the idea, it gets me horny as all hell (which admittedly doesn't help). Planning on investing into a cb belt as a Christmas present.
  • Spanking: I just love that stingy feeling you get after a good spanking, its just when you sit down and it hurts. Okay its hard to explain but im sure you understand.
  • Light Pain: Stingy agony is fun
  • Bladder control: If its not utterly ridiculous its really fun, just the feeling of knowing that someone is activley stopping you from going, the desperation and the frustration its just awesome.
  • Peeing on parrots: Because this ones funny enough to stay on my list, Thanks who ever added it (person above signature thread)
  • *deleted because that like would become problematic to know about, it'll probably just make everyone try and use that one and that makes it less fun*
  • Rules: Having rules to live by are fun, its the feeling of someone else being in control stopping you from doing something you want.
  • Watersports: Playing with your piss is just so humiliating, its wonderful (That moment in which you realize your quite weird xd)
  • Making people beg: its just so much fun to see what people are willing to say when they want something badly, its just hilarious some of the things they can come out with and completely erotic knowing they would say that to get something..

Anything thats not on the list is probably something i haven't tryed or something which was on the meh side of things. Or more than likely something ive forgotten to put down.

And now that my likes are out of the way heres my soft limits. (aka the limits i would like to push but cant for various reasons, im sure ive got the definition wrong but hey ho)

LIMITS OF SOFTNESS
  • [B]Temp Full limit for now[/B
  • *removed pee drinking from its limits as its doing rather well with it lately but please be gentle with it *
  • CrossDressing: Simply because im not good looking and thus look very ugly when cross dressing.

And now heres for my actual limits. Stuff i wont do without alot of persuasion, so i probably wont do any of these.

LIMITS OF ACTUAL LIMITS
  • Anal: Unfortunately due to a anal fissure Squishy's princess's ass is a one way system for a long time, Squishy's princess is just as happy as you all are... witch is not at all
  • Hard CBT: Id like to keep my penis intact thank you very much
  • Spending money, well alot of money: Do i look like im made of money, no im made of me.
  • Showing face: Unless i trust you a hell of alot this is not going to happen, i like having a career after all, even if it's near the bottom.
  • Real public: I dont want to be arrested, duh.
  • Enema: Let me repeat FUCK FRUIT SHOOTS!
  • Eating Scat: Becuase well thats just going to get me hospitalized now isnt it?
  • Diapers: I dont like them, no offense to anyone who likes them but just imagining me in a diaper is just like ughhhhhh
  • Shaving: Well anything witch is obvious like legs or anything like that, my pubes are fine. Blame the fact im very hairy and if that was to suddenly vanish, well there would be questions.
  • All the obvious ones: Like death permanent ect ect for obvious reasons shouldn't have to say these but..

And now i feel much better. Woot
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 956 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments