Experimental 89%
Submissive 89%
Masochist 86%
Sadist 75%
Dominant 75%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 61%
Degradation 43%
Vanilla 43%

To conclude: I am a switch! I love being bound and bind others. The beauty of a bound body, the (lack of) control, all the possibilities!
I think if you don't explore your sexuality and experiment you never get to know who you really are. I'm not someone who wouldn't try something new. I'd even try it more than once to make sure I got the right impression.
I like being submissive more than being dominant. It gives me the most gratifying feeling to worship and serve my partner, to give up control and be used as a toy or pet.
But I also like to play with a submissive partner. Use humiliation, pain and pleasure to virtuously play my slave like an instrument to it's highest tones of exctasy and lowest whimpers of degredation

I like hurting my partner only if she/he enjoys it or wants to be pushed. I am more of a masochist myself. I have had some experience with physical pain in my life and I love to be in control of it instead of being a victim to lifes ordeals. Using a sexual setting for playing with my pain threshold is perfect because the gratification is already build in.
The first Item below 3/4 is Exhibitionist/Voyuer. I do like to show my sexual connection with my partner in public, but not to provocative. I get aroused by the thought of watching others, but it's not nearly as great a feeling as any of the above. Still theres nothing greater than a session or just a good shag out in the open. A moonlight picknick in the park... hicking through dark forrests... *sigh* Just love to get out of the typical setting.
I am a romantic and I'm searching for my soulmate, so it's not far fetched that a BDSM lover like me still scored a 43% in vanilla. Sex and a relationship are not all about BDSM for me. I can only guess thats more typical for a switch than for someone whos playing on one side of the river "only"

Well here's the shocker: same degree of vanilla as degredation o.O
I didn't have much opportunity to be degraded by someone so far. The thougth of it never aroused me. I even thought of it as rather appaling. But since the quiz was quiet accurate regarding everything else I think I will start exploring my reactions to degredation on getDare. It's gonna be exciting

The one thing missing from the quiz is my love for toys! About as much as bondage I love using toys on me and others as well. I especially enjoy putting things in my ass, as I am a freak for anal

So now you now how I tick. Hope you enjoyed.
Posted in About me
Views 1046 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments