Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jachris

Rate this Entry

my first blog for my new mistress

Posted 04-02-2009 at 05:56 PM by jachris

this is a short essay i wrote to please my mistress.

to be a pet: the advantages of being a pet are, well many of them are sexual but many of them are as well personal and humbling. its truly an experience that will be and is rewarding and fulfilling for all parties involved the pet and the mistress/master. this fulfilling process allows for a greater understanding of ones self, and ones limits. this knowledge of ones character is one of the greatest gifts we as being are able to reserve. as the pet or slave in this relationship i wish to see my mistress is happy and pleased with what i do, i don't do this for my own pleasure but for hers and by her happiness i am pleasured. so to see a smile on her face is my own greatest of rewards. the trust i put to and in her is greater then me and as such is not defined be me. on the underside i must believe she is trust worth or i will not be able to see past such a flaw and the relationship will end as so many do. but still i must not bring past relationships in to a new one and i must be trustworthy to do as my mistress wishes and commands. for likewise if i should not comply to a command i will be and should be discarded from her posthaste. im am her pet/slave and i wish to be just that for i am that i have always sought out strong powerful women; women who cause me both to summit to and love them, to be with her and be under her command, to please her always and to wish for nothing but her pleasure. in my mind this is my place to be a pet to my mistress, and to please her with my mind, body, and actions to do my best to never disappoint her even though i know i will fall short at times i will always move to do better for she deserves as much from me. i am her pet making me voluntarily her disciple and her sexual play thing should she so desire it. i will only be to happy to do as she wishes of to me she is and as she should always be my beloved mistress, my goddess she who i worship and fear. she is my life from when i enter her place to when i leave.

i pray she is pleased by this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 931 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments