Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Let's clear the air

Posted 08-05-2011 at 02:47 PM by Manbearpig

There have been plenty of rumors following incidents earlier in the week. Let me clear a few things up
  1. I have no intention of leaving getDare. I do not plan on getting fired, quitting, leaving, deleting all my posts and the going into the wild, only to reappear a few months later with a new username that I will change at least 5 times
  2. As I have stated before, I do not enjoy banning users. However, I take offense to users singling out users and insulting them with extreme swears, especially mods. The mods here do a great job, and most users do not understand how much we do and how much shit we take. We are used to it, but it is still aggravating to see users go to such low standards. And if you are going to name call, think of something better than bitch or ass or cunt or anything that are used regularly. Be creative!
  3. This is the best damn Truth or Dare website on the web with some of the best users, mods and admins on the web and no one could tell me otherwise. Don't let a few trolls ruin that for everyone

Until next time,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1231 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    lol that will actually be kinda cool if mbp went into the wild.
  2. Old Comment
    Trololololololololol
    Posted 08-05-2011 at 03:53 PM by Butterflywings Butterflywings is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Yea, getting called a bitch lost it's effect a while ago, I enjoy creativity :3