Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

Back from Science Camp

Posted 03-12-2009 at 08:50 PM by Sasahouser

So, I'm back from Science Camp, tired and horny. I was assigned to the Ladybug Group at the Desert Room (it's just a room surrounded by sand). The rooms were Forest, Desert, Flower and Lake, just try and guess what they're surrounded by. On the first day, there was orientation, which was just an explanation of the rules ("no electronics", if only they knew what I was wearing inside of me while I explained that). My first tease of the three days. It didn't feel like much yet but the feeling was definitely there.
Within an hour, there was a hike. The hike lasted around 2 hours, We just walked around, telling hiking rules. Because of my boyfriend's rules, I had to leave my butt plug on. It's weird, walking with your body filled by toys, and one was vibrating while I walked. One girl started hugging my thighs, her hug massaged me and I needed to come already. She made the feeling worse. Then she scared me by touching the vibrator switch on my right leg and accidentally turning it on, luckily, she just thought it was my cell phone, but her thigh hugging and switch flipping left me so close >.>
I had to pee during the hike, I just did it behind a bush. Peeing with something inside of you is so weird >.<
There was an impromptu event that day too, it was a leaf recognizing event, my group was second to last, so I barely made it, the loser had to do charades until their group won. I had to wear the vibrating bra and leave it on the event, my boyfriend gave it to me the day before. It teased me a bit during the event.
I unlocked myself to use the restroom and shower and went outside to change, I couldn't sleep well since I needed to come and was so close >.<

I woke up and had breakfast with my group. Then there was playtime and a hike. I had my butt teased more as I walked. During the hike rest time, I hid away and touched myself, I still need to come >.>
The hike continued, when we got to the next rest spot, the fifth graders started tackling and pinning me to the ground. One even asked about a weird buzzing noise, but he was ignored (thank god). So, I was helpless with a lot of kids on top of me, some sat on my thighs, one lay on my chest (cruelly teasing me without knowing it). >.> It felt so wrong >.> It took me a while to get away. I had to yell at them to not touch me, then find an excuse to get away and massage myself.
The hike passed without any more incident. When we got back to camp, there was lunch. I had the mushroom créme soup ^^ my body had a chance to rest from teasing, but the mental want was (and is) still there. During the event, I wore the bra and it kept teasing me, soon, the physical need to come was back.
There was a group Badminton event later, I won~ Despite being filled, I won~
Yep, I smashed the winning point. Then the group Tennis event, I lost. My excuse is that I can't run with toys. I was sent to jail and had to sing three childrens songs while dancing to them to get out.
Ever try singing and dancing on the edge of orgasm while certain rules say you need to have a vibrating bra, butt plug and egg turned on?
I can sing well and I can hold in my orgasm, but I can't do both >.<
I sang Twinkle Twinkle, I'm a Little Teapot and London Bridge, my voice was cracking from needing to come. >.>
Later was a night hike. It was fun, but I came so close.

On the last day, I played with myself in the shower. My body really needed it, but that just made it worse later.
We went to eat. In the last event, a freestyle skit event, I had to memorize as much of a script as I could in 10 minutes. My vibrating bra and vibrator were both on, so I completely forgot my lines. I went to jail for the last 30 minutes with my body being fully massaged. By the time I was free, I RAN to the bus while turning everything off.
I could barely handle it, I was so close to coming, even everything was set to help me come, but I had to hold it in. >.>
My boyfriend is telling me that I have to accept non-orgasmic dares now.
I'm accepting them
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1415 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments