Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

My Boyfriend's Road to Recovery

Posted 03-04-2009 at 09:56 PM by Sasahouser

Two weeks ago, my boyfriend broke his right hand, which is horrible because he's a Junior Pro Badminton player. The doctor says there's a chance his arm would weaken drastically.
Although he acts happy, something about him changed, for one, he's not horny anymore. We haven't had sex for a week (Yes, I can determine his happiness like that).

That changed! He's extremely excited today, teasing me and blackmailing me with a chastity belt! I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but he's making me take dares from people on this site now, and this blog is a perfect place to rave about it, I think I'll use this to update sexual things and my bf's recovery, FIRST POST~
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1546 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm glad your boyfriend is feeling better, and I think he'll have fun with the chastity belt... You might not, but I'm sure he will.

Good luck on the arm. You just need to do everything you can to entice him to remove the belt and address your needs. I'm sure you have the equipment and imagination to handle that.