Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ~Pretty Nifty~

~You are now here. *yays*
~Feel free to write something on me.
Rate this Entry

I sometimes wonder..

Posted 01-18-2011 at 10:46 AM by softeyes
Updated 01-18-2011 at 10:53 AM by softeyes

Does third world kids ever get depressed?
You know, those you see in the TV in nothing but a loincloth and bloated tummies, happily eating away on something they found in the street all the while having a huge smile on their faces?
I just wonder.
Because they seem so happy.
I just bought myself a super laptop, and a super smartphone, and I still have money to spare, and a house, and friends, and family, and an often visited anything-you-want-store close by.
And I still get blue and sit and stare into the air and don't know what to do with myself way too often than I would like.
I've also started to cry at random stuff.
I just sometimes wonder..

/clueless rich kid
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1830 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have a lot more perspective than most other first world country peeps. (:

*huggles* Sorry you're sad. =(
  2. Old Comment
    I have wondered about the same thing sometimes. Also, have you noticed that mentally retarded(not being mean, I work with them and volunteer at a disabled center) seem so happy? Its the same thing. Is simple better? Is it easier? It makes you wonder......We can have so much and still be very unhappy. I get that way sometimes too.
  3. Old Comment
    I know close to how it feels to be a 3rd world child, I lived on the street for almost 8 months. It is hard but you get use to the thought of at least I am alive, at least I ate yesterday.
  4. Old Comment
    Put it this way... They have their own set of worries, totally different from our type. We worry about passing school, about hot guys, or girls, about teachers, about whether or not we have enough money. They worry about only one thing. Live life, and be happy while they're at it.