Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

Alone

Posted 12-12-2010 at 05:27 PM by maddy09

I was reading dylanxX's story and reading about him and connor make me realize how alone I really am, everyone at school thinks im a freak and I really have no one. Oh well I guess I will live.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1127 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    OI.
    AM I OVER HERE LOVING YOU FOR NOTHING!

I think you are amazing Maddy, you're my best friend. People who don't talk to you really don't know what they are missing. You are lovely, funny, cute, smart, colourful, you can take a joke (unlike some), very talented. And yes you will live missy, *prods with stick* You're mine to keep. (:
    xoxo
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cuffed View Comment
    OI.
    AM I OVER HERE LOVING YOU FOR NOTHING!

I think you are amazing Maddy, you're my best friend. People who don't talk to you really don't know what they are missing. You are lovely, funny, cute, smart, colourful, you can take a joke (unlike some), very talented. And yes you will live missy, *prods with stick* You're mine to keep. (:
    xoxo
    For some people, its hard for them to take a joke and some are just incapable. I respect those kind of people. I do not look down on those kind of people nor do I judge them differently. Everyone is different.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loke View Comment
    For some people, its hard for them to take a joke and some are just incapable. I respect those kind of people. I do not look down on those kind of people nor do I judge them differently. Everyone is different.
    How does that have anything to do with what I said about Maddy.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cuffed View Comment
    How does that have anything to do with what I said about Maddy.
    I have to agree with cuffed