Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

So fucking pissed

Posted 08-12-2010 at 04:21 PM by Manbearpig

So today I found out one of my family members has been talking to me behind my back for about a month now. There was a hint about this earlier and I asked them about it. They said that hadn't happened. And I believe them. So today I went on to look on my friends wall and saw the friend quoting something on my family member would have known about, twisted in some bad lie.

Now, if someone has a problem with me, fine. Say it to my face. I might not respond, but I am aware you said it. Despite what you may think, I read every PM and email sent to me. Even the negative ones. But if you are going to tell half truths or straight lies about me, fuck off. Because I wouldn't do the same. No idea what I did to deserve being made fun of for because someone holds a grudge or doesn't fully understand me.

End rant
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1434 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aren't family members suppose to talk behind your back anyway? Isn't that like... a normal thing xp
  2. Old Comment
    The main issue is being lied too and that it was a total lie
  3. Old Comment
    Oh, then well. I completely understand you. I hate liars more than anything.
  4. Old Comment
    I know what you mean man...

If someone thinks I'm a tosser, I want them to tell me...

And as for liars? I hate the buggers too!
  5. Old Comment
    I am better now everyone
  6. Old Comment
    Happy birthday MBP.