Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Some Interesting Questions for depp

Posted 07-25-2010 at 04:34 PM by lokelake

Depp, what if your parents ever found out you made this site and KinTalk? Will they make you take it down? Will they be disappointed in their son? What will they think if they find out that their son turned into a kinky person?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1489 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's a bit of a daft thing to ask. (Well, they all are, imo.)

They might like it, they might not. But depp is a grown man and I doubt he'd take it down just because his parents told him to. Why would they be disappointed? Sure, it's a bit of a risky site but, at the end of the day, it's an ever-expanding site with a sister site... it's great!

I guess we'll wait to see depp's answer but that's my two cents. Or, because I'm English, that's my two pence worth.
    Posted 07-25-2010 at 04:37 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
    Updated 07-25-2010 at 04:39 PM by Slenderman - Doctor
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doctor View Comment
    That's a bit of a daft thing to ask. (Well, they all are, imo.)

They might like it, they might not. But depp is a grown man and I doubt he'd take it down just because his parents told him to. Why would they be disappointed? Sure, it's a bit of a risky site but, at the end of the day, it's an ever-expanding site with a sister site... it's great!

I guess we'll wait to see depp's answer but that's my two cents. Or, because I'm English, that's my two pence worth.
    Wow, and no, I am not playing wow! haha!! get it?

But anyway, I would not have guessed someone outside me and depp would respond (I threw me in there because it is my blog topic)

I guess I am just popular.
  3. Old Comment
    Believe it or not my parents are not of a conservative mindset. Growing up they always respected my privacy and while they provided guidance, never interfered with my decisions. In real life I am open about who I am as a person. My friends and significant others all know the things I am into and even the sites I run. I went through a period of hiding who I was but found everything was much easier when I got honest with everyone and did what I wanted to do. It was not until I took my own path that my life came together.
  4. Old Comment
    Why do you blog questions for someone when you could have sent them a message?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    Why do you blog questions for someone when you could have sent them a message?
    I am not worthy enough for depp's words of wisdom to be said just to me.