Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Yes, a Meteorology job!!

Posted 05-21-2010 at 12:31 PM by lokelake

A degree-less one, but still a job, well, we need to hope people will support us.

I will be getting the business on Monday.

We are going to build our own website.

We as in, me and my sister.

Here's hoping this will work out.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1446 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good Luck loke
    With whatever this is, I'm a bit confuzzled, but good luck.
    Updated 05-21-2010 at 12:44 PM by BettyBoop
  2. Old Comment
    So you are intending to build a Meteorology web site with your sister then. Are you going to elaborate?
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you Betty.

The site is there for us to post on about US weather and the tropics, and make our own predictions, and other stuff too we will post about. Pretty much blogging. However, in order to get people to support us by donating, the site will have to be awesome, very weathery themed. However, there is another problem to get people to donate. We do not degrees in it so we really have to put a lot of thought and detail into the posts, and we really have know what we are doing. That is the only way, besides having a snazzy site, to get people to donate. With all the stuff the pros look at and do, it is not easy and quite complicated.

We will have interaction for people to like comment and stuff. If I do get said business on Monday, we are going to plan the website that week. It is going to to be tough especially making the website, but when it is all done, it will be good. Although, the next challenge is to actually to get people to come to the site and the ones who do come, need to get them to return frequently.

Now, I could just easily blog all of this, but there is a lot of work involved, so I hope that if we do get money, it will be a nice reward.
    Updated 05-21-2010 at 03:27 PM by lokelake
  4. Old Comment
    I’m really not sure what you mean by “I will be getting the business on Monday.” I may be going down the wrong track here, but it sounds as though you might be considering buying a sort of internet business in a box scheme.

Just be careful what you get involved in buying as there is a big difference between a professionally designed web site and some of the scams offered over the internet.

As I say I may be assuming the worse here because the internet is full of these so called schemes. Just thought it would be prudent to mention this just in case.
  5. Old Comment
    I need to go to my town hall to fill out papers. After I fill them out, I own my own business.
  6. Old Comment
    That is AWESOME! Good Luck!