Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Bad Rep points! [Rant!]

Posted 05-03-2008 at 11:26 AM by Oreo_here

OK,ok. So I just recieved some bad rep off of someone I don't even know saying i'm a 'selfish bitch' or something like that. LAWL!
This is quite funny actually. I only know a few people on here, and most of those are my friends and enjoy my sarcastic comment's along with my egotistical attitude.
I think to be honest, before people start giving me bad rep points, some mod's should troll GetDare chat room. People in there are either 14 or younger and getting hit on by 25+ men or people whom IM you saying ' I r ur mster! get on cam nd strip!' and people wonder why I bitch?!
Dude, people need to read my limits, fo'serious. I have a freakin' master for the 974297429 time! You don't use grammar, so don't even talk to me and for starters just keep out of my IMs!
I haven't been here long, but indeed I have made friends, and yes they are younger then me, and I would like to look out for them, because they are seriously just children; The reason I bitch is because the people whom hit on them, are probably WAY older then what they are, which is around 22 or 24--Well that's what they say. I know it can be extremly annoying when an IM box pops up in that chat room. Most people in there are ok, but unfortunately it's the majority that are not. I will not stop bitching untill people understand my limits, understand my rules. Seriously, people should respect what is in my profile! Or at least freakin' read it!Gee!
Anywho! Enough ranting! Worn myself out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2084 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    /Rant over?????
  2. Old Comment
    For now! >=P Oh I bought Nytol after! ^-^
  3. Old Comment
    did it work?
  4. Old Comment
    I don't know! Lawl! It's not bed time yet!
  5. Old Comment
    Problem solved Another member contacted me for the same reason. One member has been on a neg. rep spree today actually, I've got one as well An infraction has been given for insulting other members & oh well for all the shit this person has created I -repped as well... Oh btw if anyone receive insulting comments please let know staff members about it. Just as in posts & PMs insults shouldn't be tolerated in rep comments as well.
    Posted 05-03-2008 at 11:52 AM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
    Updated 05-03-2008 at 12:06 PM by SubMissChievous
  6. Old Comment
    LAWL! One of those days I suppose!