Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Rate this Entry

*Snaps to real life*

Posted 04-15-2010 at 07:57 AM by Mere

I just read my first two blog posts, CREEPY!!
I was such a positive person!! Oh gosh!! I changed so much!! These were my words - "We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life, we want to die or tell God that take our problems. Pray to God to give you the courage, to face the hurdles, so one day, when you look back, you feel proud of yourself for being the one who could cope up with everything life gave you."
I can't believe this..I will do my best to become the person I used to be..for life moves on..it won't stop for me..
Mere
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1057 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww, things happen...and i know that what you went through hurts because i've been through similar things, losing people who mean the most to me

But sometimes we just have to move on...and it's the hardest thing we'll ever do...
  2. Old Comment
    Sweet You will NEVER be the person you were, And I am not saying that to be mean. The opposite actually. Think about it. You were at one part in your life when you wrote that. And then You wrote what you did Not but a week ago and now this. You cannot look back on it and wish to be that person again because she has changed. Evolved if you will. Into a different person. One who has learned. And thrived. And with that you take the experiences you had and "run" with them. They have created you. Don't try to be "that" Person. Just be you, and do it day by day. Knowing that some days will be hard while some days will be beautiful and easy and full of love and life. ♥u