Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 8 votes, 1.50 average.

No End

Posted 01-01-2010 at 09:15 PM by lokelake
Updated 01-02-2010 at 07:41 AM by lokelake

I will never stop preaching here on getdare and trying to bring Jesus and God to all. I will follow what commands of me, "preach to all the world." and, "rebuke, correct etc..."

Now, you have one of two choices:

Choice One: Hate me for it, despise me, immaturely criticize me greatly.

Choice Two: You can be mature about it, critize in a mature way, ignore because it is not your cup of tea, you will look beyond the surface and won't have a dislike toward me because you know this is what I like to bring up, and we can have civilized debates about it.

Now, a lot will do choice one. Just as what Jesus warned, "They will hate you, because of me."

Now, there are many ways to "hate" me: Simply hating me, immaturely criticize me, despise me, say harsh things to me.

But I am a Christian, so any harsh things you say to me, I will turn the other cheek and you won't be hearing me say any harsh things back to you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12163 Comments 69
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 69

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have come up with a good argument back. Seeing as how no one here backed me up, I have no choice but to back myself up. Don't worry guys, I am not preaching. I know this entry is pretty old, but I came up with a fantastic argument.

I will quote Pingu and MBP, or at least come close to what they have said: "People are on here for tord and s/m"

Alright, so then why can't I be on here for religion?
    So, people can be on here for that stuff, but I can't be on here for religion? What sense does that make?

I do understand the type of site this is, however, I feel I should be able to blog about my religion and not get ridiculed for it. Since I don't ridicule those who are on here for tord and stories and s/m.

Now Betty's quote: "You insulted people loke"

Yes, true. But eevery time I do, I go an apologise. Not once have anyone come over to me and apologiseing to me for insulting me. I guess I am the only one who is man enough to apologise. Apologizing does not have to do what religious belief you are, to apologize means that you are mature.

By the way, I do rate my religious blogs 5 stars.
    Updated 01-03-2010 at 09:23 PM by lokelake
  2. Old Comment
    ugh dude, this site is for bdsm and tord ok? NOT RELIGION so then why the hell would people want to hear preaching and junk on this site, when they are here for that. They want to be getting girls/boys not hearing crap about God
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MetalGreek View Comment
    ugh dude, this site is for bdsm and tord ok? NOT RELIGION so then why the hell would people want to hear preaching and junk on this site, when they are here for that. They want to be getting girls/boys not hearing crap about God
    Talk to depp about it metal. Depp said in a PM to me, that I can still bring up religion in blogs, I just cant preach.
  4. Old Comment
    Okay, just because you say you are sorry, doesn't automatically make things better.
    Sorry isn't a magic word, and everything is forgiven. To most people, its the opposite.
  5. Old Comment
    Yes, but still with all this religious crap it's driving people away from the site, makes them dislike it, and also is quite frankly just plain annoying. So why do it, everyone will eventually hate for it (even if they don't yet)
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nyx View Comment
    Okay, just because you say you are sorry, doesn't automatically make things better.
    Sorry isn't a magic word, and everything is forgiven. To most people, its the opposite.
    Not to me. I forgive everyone no matter how many times they sin against me and no matter how awful they sin against me as well.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Yes, but still with all this religious crap it's driving people away from the site, makes them dislike it, and also is quite frankly just plain annoying. So why do it, everyone will eventually hate for it (even if they don't yet)
    Any complaints can be sent to depp as he already told me in a PM that I can in the blogs.
  8. Old Comment
    "Not to me. I forgive everyone no matter how many times they sin against me and no matter how awful they sin against me as well."

WTF dude, stop saying all this crap like that. No one is capable of actually just saying it's ok to anybody. It is human nature to hold grudges and get revenge. You need to be like mentally ill or unnoticing of what they did to you for that to happen....
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    "Not to me. I forgive everyone no matter how many times they sin against me and no matter how awful they sin against me as well."

WTF dude, stop saying all this crap like that. No one is capable of actually just saying it's ok to anybody. It is human nature to hold grudges and get revenge. You need to be like mentally ill or unnoticing of what they did to you for that to happen....
    I follow the teachings of Jesus. He said no hold any grudges, so I don't.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake View Comment
    I will quote Pingu and MBP, or at least come close to what they have said: "People are on here for tord and s/m"

Alright, so then why can't I be on here for religion?
    So, people can be on here for that stuff, but I can't be on here for religion? What sense does that make?

I do understand the type of site this is, however, I feel I should be able to blog about my religion and not get ridiculed for it. Since I don't ridicule those who are on here for tord and stories and s/m.
    "getDare" - the clue's in the name. You don't ridicule people for talking about SM/ToD because that's the whole major primary point of this website. This is a forum for ToD. There are other forums for religion.

Sure, okay, we have a Lounge. But in there, we all share opinions and sometimes have proper debates. Religious threads, on nearly any forum, always end up in shit and bannings and fights, so it's best to stick to religious-based forums.

Quite a lot - as I said, the clue's in the title.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 02:16 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Not to me. I forgive everyone no matter how many times they sin against me and no matter how awful they sin against me as well.
    Extreme example but still a point.

So if somebody killed your entire family, you'd still forgive them? Really? This is why I much prefer common sense and human nature.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 02:17 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Now Betty's quote: "You insulted people loke"

Yes, true. But eevery time I do, I go an apologise. Not once have anyone come over to me and apologiseing to me for insulting me. I guess I am the only one who is man enough to apologise. Apologizing does not have to do what religious belief you are, to apologize means that you are mature.

By the way, I do rate my religious blogs 5 stars.
    But why should you need to insult people in the first place? Again, common sense and human nature.

By the way, I don't.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 02:18 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Marvin, instead of quoting 3 times, I will just respond to each of your 3 comments here:

1. I suppose you have a great point there.

2. Remember, I follow what Jesus taught.

3. Why do I insult people? It's because I am not perfect. But when I do go back and apologize, I try not to insult that person again. And if I do, it is because I am not perfrect.
  14. Old Comment
    Your responses can not be serious.
    You are "mature because you apologise".
    No you are mature if you stop continually doing things to apologise for.
    I will just wait until you do this again and you get banned.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment

I will just wait until you do this again and you get banned.
    Nah, my preaching is done. Now it will just be the occasional religious blog entries.
  16. Old Comment
    Sure sure Loke.
    Whatever you say.
  17. Old Comment
    So, in response to #2, if somebody murdered your entire family, you'd forgive them because Jesus said so.

Hmmm.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 09:09 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Comment
    So, in response to #2, if somebody murdered your entire family, you'd forgive them because Jesus said so.

Hmmm.
    It would be awful of me not to forgive the murderer.

If I don't forgive the murderer, then both me and him will go to hell.
  19. Old Comment
    And you've pretty much summed up why I think religion is, what's the right word? Hmmm, rubbish.

I mean, seriously?

A murderer will go to hell, fair enough. Good. But you're just as bad for not forgiving him? Really?

¬¬
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 09:13 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  20. Old Comment
    Potentiality. I assume so at least. You may have to ask someone who is more versed in Christianity than me.
  21. Old Comment
    You all tell me that I shouldn't tell another person that their belief is wrong. And it is wrong of me to do so.

So let's say there is a person's belief who believes that he should insult people. You guys rebuke him for it, but then he tells you that it is my belief. So, will you all tell him that his belief is wrong?

Since you all got done saying to me that everyone has a right to their own belief.
  22. Old Comment
    There's a difference between religious beliefs and down-right-stupid-beliefs such as "everyone should be insulted" ¬¬

Rawrrr. This debate bores me.

Just shush with the God stuff for a bit.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 10:05 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    There's a difference between religious beliefs and down-right-stupid-beliefs such as "everyone should be insulted" ¬¬

Rawrrr. This debate bores me.

Just shush with the God stuff for a bit.
    No, I said belief. Generically, albeit religious or not.

But he can just argue back and say, "but it is my belief, stop saying my belief is wrong."

I knew I could get one person.
    Updated 01-04-2010 at 10:10 AM by lokelake
  24. Old Comment
    Well then, to be blunt, yes. Yes, I would tell that person they are wrong.

I wouldn't tell a religious person they are wrong though (unless they just pissed me off on purpose) because that's a valid belief in society.
    Posted 01-04-2010 at 10:10 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Well then, to be blunt, yes. Yes, I would tell that person they are wrong.

I wouldn't tell a religious person they are wrong though (unless they just pissed me off on purpose) because that's a valid belief in society.
    So then, why can't I go up to a person and say their belief is wrong?

You didn't show a prime example there. You showed that it is alright to go up to a person and say their belief (any belief) is wrong.