Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

Why the hell do I even bother with him?

Posted 12-23-2009 at 07:53 PM by MetalGreek

Ok, so some of you know this already, but I wanted to ask to see what you think I should do. So my Dad is sort of a big asshole, doing all this mean ass shit and right now not even talking to me and my little brother, not even looking at us. Even with all this I am still getting him a Christmas present and he even said before that we will get nothing for Christmas because of our "bad behavior" yes we have been a tiny bit bad, but nothing too serious. So what I am asking is this, should I keep being the bigger man and doing what's right? Even if it's for somebody like him? Or should I lower myself to his level and just give up and not give him anything for Christmas.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1308 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you keep going the way you are, I think you have more chance of "winning" than standing up and having a slanging match.

Massive kudos to you...and nil illigitimi carborundum!
    Updated 12-23-2009 at 07:59 PM by Antiperson
  2. Old Comment
    Hmm ok, but still is it really worth it? I mean the guy is pretty much a big ass bully whom I really dislike, along with a lot of other people
  3. Old Comment
    You already know what I think on this subject. Based on this and other things you've told me I can guess your Dad is mean, I'm sorry he's so hard on you.
  4. Old Comment
    Sadly I think that he won't start being nicer until something life changing happens to him making him see all the mistakes he has made but until that day comes if ever work slowly on him and just get him a gift anyway i would say might soften him up a bit.
    Posted 12-24-2009 at 07:56 AM by Charlotte Grey Charlotte Grey is offline